Another coal oraling winner

spooled mule

More slow then go...
Local group of true coal oraling guys named 4x4 cross or some of you may know of coal rolling diesel i believe it is yep those a$$hats. Since they cant make power they have smoke blowing competitions. Sadly this is how 99% of the people around here act in their trucks but this guy is by far the worst of them. I think its so funny his truck only has like 18* and no plate and a 35/40 hybrid with a slightly built trans or so ive heard through the grape vine and he tells people he has lots of hp :what: haha.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=577391315619814

I set it to public now so ya should be able to see it. They are truly some real intelligent minded diesel owners. :nail:

i saw this on a guy named ricky b wilson's page, i commented that it was the stupidest thing i ve ever seen and he defriended me haha. i was really looking forward to a stupid response. seriously tho what is the point of this!?

i see Atchley viewing (whazzup)

Ricky (not the truck driver) is an event promoter, represents Mud Life and 4x4Cross- also dabbles with the Straight Diesel stuff and Appalachain Coal Rollers

Spooled Mule, were you videoing?

These kind of idiots drive me insane! There are a few kids in my town that own a diesel trucks to "roll coal." Every time they go by my house they have to rev the engine as they go by.

No i take no part in the stupidity that the 4x4 cross and ricky b group represent. The guy driving the cummins name is Ben Cleveland the poor 12v well you see what it does 24/7. I just saw it on the page and was so pissed it made it over here. I hope that anyone who would like to come and show up these punks with a real diesel powerhouse on the strip will come to mooresville dragway. They have what they call dirtymo its a back to back grudge pull and drag racing there every thursday night in the summer. All of the trucks there are well under 600hp but they smoke and act like they have 10,000hp. Soon as i get the cash and time to swap a shortbed onto mine and dive in im going to go down there and show them clean is also powerful but funds are low right now. Here is what goes on down there all the time and on the public roads. :nail: Here is the guy with the trucks channel he is the definition of insult to the diesel community.

ben cleveland - YouTube

Last edited:
Hurley you ever venture out to the events or are you like me and just try not to go around stupid of this level?

I've been down there a handfull of times, drag racing only....my friends and I just hang out at the stands and watch the redneckery that goes on. With a non-extreme truck that isnt very loud, you don't turn many heads at TNT.

FWIW, I know ricky from college/nc4x4/ECORS, he's a decent guy - just caters to the crowd that is not compD like by any means.

.... I have been to a grudge pull @ City Limits bar couple years ago - was really fun, I'll admit.

Last edited:
I went to one of the lame 4X4cross events at the "dirtymo" (insert gay name tag here)

Ran the pro street truck in the bracket class...after one pass everyone quit and Ricky B handed me the cash for winning the bracket race. Took the money & left lol

Lets gice his youtube videos some love!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9gqI3AYetU"]My 12v cummins rollin coal - YouTube[/ame]

i see Atchley viewing (whazzup)

Ricky (not the truck driver) is an event promoter, represents Mud Life and 4x4Cross- also dabbles with the Straight Diesel stuff and Appalachain Coal Rollers

Spooled Mule, were you videoing?

Any good fights go down on NC4x4 lately? LOL

I've been down there a handfull of times, drag racing only....my friends and I just hang out at the stands and watch the redneckery that goes on. With a non-extreme truck that isnt very loud, you don't turn many heads at TNT.

FWIW, I know ricky from college/nc4x4/ECORS, he's a decent guy - just caters to the crowd that is not compD like by any means.

.... I have been to a grudge pull @ City Limits bar couple years ago - was really fun, I'll admit.

Thought I saw an ACR sticker on your back glass the other week:p. My new 2500 should be running strong by spring time. May have to hit Mooresville for some tnt. You gonna line it up with me?

Tapamaxxing

We are gonna have coal oraling contest soon. Winner gets to screw a donkey!

Back