Another Good Payout MO Pull

Mega Hooker

High Dollar Hooker
2.6 pays 500, 300, 100
WS pays 200, 100, 50
Thats the payouts for now. Hopeully will be gettin more added money and will post increased payouts. The pull is sept. 22 in Houston MO at the texas county fairgrounds. It starts at 3:00 and diesels will pull around 6. I made it early so anybody drivin a long ways can pull & get home at a decent time. Hopin for a big diesel turnout

It will be the draggin wagon sled team. They dont have much in the way of rules for diesels. They have left it up to me. The rules for 2.6 and workstock are pretty much the standard rules that most orgs are runnig now. If you want to look at a set of rules to be sure though look at mmttpa 2.6 rules. We will also allow a workstock trucks to pull 2.6 and they will be paid for whatever place they get but 2.6 pulls right after ws so your not gonna have any cool down time. If it looks like its gonna be an issue on the day of the pull we can probly do a gas class in between if need be. I know its not gonna happen but we want to try and cater to everybody cause this is our first pull in Houston and we want it to go smooth and i want a big diesel turnout. If anybody has any questions feel free to pm or call me @ 417-260-0026

Sweet. Might just have to come up there might bring a buddy or 2 to hook as well.

Tcase drive shaft and front yoke. And few other lil things. Enough crap to piss ya off

That sucks, I seen the video of that. Hope you get it back together soon.

Tcase drive shaft and front yoke. And few other lil things. Enough crap to piss ya off

Go with a single 1410 joint on the front, and a DHD(make sure you get the one with the big output) anything less than this and your just gonna break them again.

We are going, I think I know a couple of more that's coming too. I hope there is a good turn out and the weather works with us.

What do you guys think about runnin 8200? Theres gonna be sum trucks there from mmttpa and there class runs 8000 but theres also gonna be smttpa trucks there and they run 8500 so im thinkin 8200 to make everybody happy. Jacob are you comin up?

Back