another new from canada

turbominivan

another new guy from canada.
i have a 2nd gen 24valve with an edge chip and a 12 valve in a home build hot rod.
been a creeper here a few times.

Last edited:
HAHA my home town. Im always parked on the 2A blvd down by the south corner. Bill murray in the back window.

I'm not far from there off mclean here
, if you want come.on over for a beer tomorrow I'm pulling a nv5600 in the driveway out
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm up on shift till wed. I'll be down thursday morning. going to mod my hood stack underhood tube to meet up with the center of the hole. New turbo shifted things, and clean up the stack and fix it. steering box in the afternoon then hopefully on friday i will be loading some equipment from work and going to Tail Creek. Working on the track for the long weekend so its ready for the festival.

If i were in town, i would be elbows deep in the trans with you.

Ever see an old short little old dodge, blue top white bottom rolling through town. sounds mean and looks like it would scoot?

Sorry to Derail you TurboMiniVan. just seen your other thread. BEAUTIFUL work. the rug on the roof is a bit different, but sweet non the less.

There is a Kaos Kustoms doing some 4x4 work for my buddies in Red Deer area. following on book of face.

second glance, im delusional, and possibly drunk. but i haven't had a drink tonight.

Kamikaze Customs. wow.

/shamed

second glance, im delusional, and possibly drunk. but i haven't had a drink tonight.

Kamikaze Customs. wow.

/shamed

Lmao! We specialize in classic car restoration and diesel performance. Did a little custom offroad stuff about 5 years ago, but not much anymore.

Thats awesome. My best mate's dad was a big part of Iron Garage for the longest time.

Lots of great work and great shops out on your end of town.

Back