Another New Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, well thank you! The "Big" is misleading, but Ryan set all this nonsense up for me. Blame him.

hell i was trying to keep most of you guys at bay by putting the big in there, but i know some of you guys are into that

hey the big girls can be a helluva ride...i mean they arent sure when theyre gonna get it again

the people coming on to welcome you have to be thinking wtf happened here?

easy swole...i bet your fiance knows where that stun guns at!:kick:

Just slap that thigh and ride the wave in boy! And that's also why they give the best head...

Ok, I really like this chick. ^^^^

Ryan, do you think that in all of our conversations you could have at least mentioned the smokin hot blond with the SD?

Anyway, back to business: TOGTFO, marital status :blahblah1:

Ok, I really like this chick. ^^^^

Ryan, do you think that in all of our conversations you could have at least mentioned the smokin hot blond with the SD?

Anyway, back to business: TOGTFO, marital status :blahblah1:

Oh he never told me about you! And I hear from him daily. What a slacker Ryan, could've thrown me a bone on this one....sheesh.

Haha. Marital status? Depends on whom I'm talking to.

If only it tasted that good....

I like to keep them happy......I get no complaints....pineapple is a gooooooood thing,.....

LOL LOL LOL LOL

100_9846.jpg

Oh he never told me about you! And I hear from him daily. What a slacker Ryan, could've thrown me a bone on this one....sheesh.

Haha. Marital status? Depends on whom I'm talking to.

You should beat him with a busted turbo for not mentioning me. And dont ever say bone on here........ever.

Marital status depends because you talking to at minimum of 200 potential husbands, 120 sugar daddy's, and 8500 horny men.

Pineapple? Apple juice you idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back