Another new Texan

JMart

not it
I figured I would get my first post/introduction out of the way so the banner at the top telling me to do so will go away.

Im also on a few other forums.

I had an 08 F250 6.4 that I sold so I could go back to college.

Now I have a 01 F250 7.3 that I built to drive around while in school for the next few years. Im hoping to drop a CR 5.9 in it after I graduate, but who knows by then.

Before
ff826cef.jpg

Most recent
truck028.jpg

Its back in the garage right now getting shaved and prepped to be painted hopefully.

lol jason. you signed up the same time as i did. guess i need to make a thread as well.

didnt you sign up for that clay db thread as well?

Welcome to CompD.

Thanks

lol jason. you signed up the same time as i did. guess i need to make a thread as well.

didnt you sign up for that clay db thread as well?

No I signed up back in Oct when the $25k race was linked over on PSN. Never really came around much after that, but PSA is kinda quiet being new and all so I thought I would start being a little more active here. Plus I might be picking up a 99 24v off my Dad, so I thought I would learn a little more about the Cummins while I can.

ah ok..

did that banner go away?

and thats sweet on the cummins!

Last edited:
Add a sick paint job, lose that stack and that truck would be looking good.

ah ok..

did that banner go away?

and thats sweet on the cummins!

Yes.

I doubt I will get the cummins. I've been trying to get him to sell it for a year now. Since he parked. He also has an 01 3500 4x4 that he drives mostly.

Add a sick paint job, lose that stack and that truck would be looking good.

Thanks. I wish I had the money for a sick paint job. The stacks are growing on me. I really like the way they sound when its not to hot to run with the windows down. Plus its different, which is my whole reason for the truck.

Back