Another Texan

agjake11

been lurking around for a while but after making my first post i felt i should do an intro.

truck is an early 04 f250 CCSB 6.0l fx4 blah blah. rolled into the shop at 178K miles mostly stock and got studs, oem HG, warren 175/75's, powermax, and full fuel system with fuel bowl delete, a1000 pump, sump and cat/baldwin filters. truck has bunch of cosmetic mods also like 06 front end and 08 back end etc.

anyways heres some pics and look forward to posting more

8b54f22b.jpg

becbdd13.jpg

18b8ad0a.jpg

562230_321065941309998_1897932730_n.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

thanks. kept getting that message at the top saying i hadnt posted yet :bang

thanks. kept getting that message at the top saying I hadn't posted yet :bang

Hey, your first post was helpful and informative! Your truck sure has come a long way since I first sent you a list of things needed for an oil cooler replacement etc, LOL!

it has completely taken off since this time last yr when you were helping me but now its gonna be sitting during the week until i can get it out to beaumont. too bad pinky is still just draggin along haha.

it has completely taken off since this time last yr when you were helping me but now it's gonna be sitting during the week until I can get it out to Beaumont. too bad Pinky truck is still just draggin along haha.

It sure has! What is getting done to it in Beaumont? Going to G Racing?
bif Pinky truck putts along JUST fine, thank you! LOL I am not made of money! Plus, I'd rather have a reliable truck right now, which she most certainly is!

just giving ya a hard time. im working out in SETX from livingston area to nederland and staying in beaumont during the week. dont want the truck growing cob webs at the house and at some point it might be making its way to jasons for more work.

Back