Anthony makes a great pass in Tulsa, but forgot the Chute!

Subman631

Anthony made a great pass at the NHRDA event in Tulsa yesterday, ran a 9.144 at 153.89 which would have been a new Super Street record, problem is he didn't have a chute and couldn't legally back it up. He ended up losing in the final as the truck appeared to have some issues. Still a great pass, congrats Anthony. :clap:

That and it's still at 6000lbs. A 1500 pound diet and he's capable of a Pro Street win any time.

Thanks fellas. We were going to 8's but the track wasn't worth a crap at the line. 1.56 60 foot on our 9.14.

When I read this i thought this had to do with my first attempt to back it up when we went 9.33 @ 130. But since it's not I won't mention what happened at the start. LOL

When I read this i thought this had to do with my first attempt to back it up when we went 9.33 @ 130. But since it's not I won't mention what happened at the start. LOL

There has got to be some video of that somewhere. :hehe:

I swore I video'd his run....all I can find on my phone is his return to the pits after the run. :(

attachment.php

There has got to be some video of that somewhere. :hehe:

Go to the NHRDA website click on diesel TV and scroll down to first video, Anthony Reams 9.14 run in Super Street.

Anthony what's the story on the parachute??

Is he driving it now?

I thought he was just the tire air pressure checker person.

Yep, that 9.14 was my first time in the seat of it with the new power. I said f it and figured the best way to get used to it is to open it up.

Yep, that 9.14 was my first time in the seat of it with the new power. I said f it and figured the best way to get used to it is to open it up.

Well, congrats on the single shot anyways, I was impressed. What kind of power is that thing putting down??

Back