Antique Tractor puller Carnage!

wideopen

Slum Lord
Fast forward to the Four Minute mark.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBr8UtD9oZ4&feature=related[/MEDIA]

That has to be the least dramatic engine explosion I've ever seen, lol.

LOL...Yeah..but it's good when it's someone Else's stuff.

Seriously though have you ever been to an Antique tractor pull?? Boring!

That old boy didn't look like he was quite sure what just happened!

Chris

Actually Chris, I think he knew what happened...A whole bunch of money spent at the machine shop is now laying on the track...:ugh:

man, that V8 8N makes me tight in the jeans... Grandad has an 8N that I will take ownership of one day. I want to completely restore it, but I really want to do a V8 conversion on it :eek:

That's a very rare failure for a Minni-Mo engine. They are some tough SOBs!

Shew, that does suck. When I used to run Antiques we could only run first gear. Now they have a stupid 3mph speed limit. Makes it boring as He!!.

Fireman450

LOL...Yeah..but it's good when it's someone Else's stuff.

Seriously though have you ever been to an Antique tractor pull?? Boring!

Better yet, ever try and put one on with a normal pull? Slow moving people is all I know.

How did they get Gomer Pyle to announce that tructor pull?LOL

I've heard of "windowed blocks" but I think that one has a door and a pool also. :hehe: That is if you like swimmin' in oil and antifreeze. LOL Wow.

I just watched that blow up about 5 times and each time I laughed harder! :hehe:

I think that video is a gif waiting to happen hahaha! The mans face was what made it for me, when he watched the one piece fly off, that's where I lost it every time!

The thing with the antique pulls is:

The tractor gets a green flag and takes off.

You get up to go to the bathroom, go to the truck for a beer, grab a corn dog, stop and talk to a friend, and the re-climb the 80yr old fair bleachers to return to your seat.

At the time you sit down the SAME tractor has reached the 150' mark and starts bogging.

Back