Antrim Pull

Just type in Antrim diesel days 2014 and you should find the page the rules are on there for the classes too.

Don't like the page or say your attending unless you want notification after notification about every stupid thing they can think of. I finally unfollowed it or I was going to throat punch someone. Pretty damn annoying to say the least!

Don't like the page or say your attending unless you want notification after notification about every stupid thing they can think of. I finally unfollowed it or I was going to throat punch someone. Pretty damn annoying to say the least!
True story!!:lolly:

x2 my damn phone was on fire until I did the same!

This year they change the schedule all Around and are starting at 2pm instead of in the evening so it doesn't run so late. Last year they had 140 trucks hook which makes a very long night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5e55abadbeb96e14ff399dd59df85ffa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbo is basically the only differene anymore....few Lil things but nuthing off the wall

This was a pretty good hook last year, I might slide back down there if it looks like the weather will hold.

Are there any hooks near by on Friday? I'd like to make it a 2fer if I'm gonna blast down there.

Back