Any body ever ran Sunpro gauges?

Silver6spd

They sale a diesel kit with the basic boost, egt, tranny temp for a reasonable price. I can't find much if any info on anybody using them. They are priced pretty decent and for my budget on my DD '99 I'd like to put them in but would like some feedback 1st. Thanks

I've never had them in a diesel but I have been running a couple in one of my gas trucks for the last decade or so with no problems.

I have there full set in my cummins, i love em and havent had any problems, i have had friends that bought them and sold there autometers after seeing them in my truck.

They sale a diesel kit with the basic boost, egt, tranny temp for a reasonable price. I can't find much if any info on anybody using them. They are priced pretty decent and for my budget on my DD '99 I'd like to put them in but would like some feedback 1st. Thanks

curious what price you were quoted

I had a sunpro tach in my ranger, was great for a while, but adventually you had to tap on it to get it to work.

I'm running the sunpro diesel gauges in my 12v and I've had zero problems.

curious what price you were quoted

Sending you a PM.

Picked up the Diesel World magazine last night at walmart and they've got a couple page article on the gauge kit. They are installing it on a 12v but the article says 24v but oh well haha same installation procedure. The kit shown in the article has a 30 lb boost gauge while the one I'm looking at has a 60 lb gauge which I'll need when the HE351VE and 150's goes on my '99.

Sending you a PM.

Picked up the Diesel World magazine last night at walmart and they've got a couple page article on the gauge kit. They are installing it on a 12v but the article says 24v but oh well haha same installation procedure. The kit shown in the article has a 30 lb boost gauge while the one I'm looking at has a 60 lb gauge which I'll need when the HE351VE and 150's goes on my '99.

Amazon may still have the Sunpro CP 7050 Light Truck Turbo Diesel Triple Guage on sale, I ordered from them for about $130.00 for the set, includes 60lb boost,pyro and trans temp, supposed to get it soon

I have there full set in my cummins, i love em and havent had any problems, i have had friends that bought them and sold there autometers after seeing them in my truck.

I'm running the sunpro diesel gauges in my 12v and I've had zero problems.

How long have you guys been running these gauges?

Amazon may still have the Sunpro CP 7050 Light Truck Turbo Diesel Triple Guage on sale, I ordered from them for about $130.00 for the set, includes 60lb boost,pyro and trans temp, supposed to get it soon

Isn't there boost gauge electronic though? I saw the article and looked at them online, but I'm skeptical of a "full set" of gauges that can be bought for less than even 2 "glowshift" gauges. :poke::badidea:

just rechecked amazon .com, the boost guage is mechanical, the sale price is $138.00

I have set that I have had in my 12 valve truck for over two years now. the only problem with them was my fault I left my window down and it rained. The pyro gauge would fog up and the light flickered but it still worked but I bought a new one any way.

How long have you guys been running these gauges?:

I've been running mine for almost a year now. And my boost gauge is mechanical... I pieced my set togther. I've also got a oil pressure gauge in my pillar because I don't trust my stock one.

Last edited:
I've got them in my 97 and have had zero problems out of them the only thing i have negative to say about them is that the lighting in them isnt the best, other than that they're pretty nice if you're on a budget. Oh and they've been in my truck for about three years now.

I've got them in my 97 and have had zero problems out of them the only thing i have negative to say about them is that the lighting in them isnt the best, other than that they're pretty nice if you're on a budget. Oh and they've been in my truck for about three years now.
Do they use a standard 194 bulb like most gauges?

I have no idea, havent had them apart before,their website is showing a 363 or equivilent replacement bulb. heres the link to their site and their replacement bulb kit Sunpro®

The price is what's drawing me in and they are made in the USA not china or somewhere over seas. Amazon is sold out so I might just get them on buy.com or another place. My isspro boost gauge is electronic and I haven't had any issues with it yet (knock on wood) haha so I hope these are as good b/c of the money... Heck I might just piece them together as well.

The bulbs are LED's I took my pyro apart to see if I could dry it out and fix it but that didn't work

Placed my order yesterday morning. Should be here in 5-10 days. Didn't go thru amazon.com since they were back ordered.

Back