Any farm class pullers out there?

blue puller

:Cheer:Looking to see if there are any farm pullers out there. Not talking about super farm or hot farm classes. I want to hear from guys/gals with farm tractors that simply get a hitch change, chrome pipe and maybe a pump adjustment. :thankyou2:

What and where do you pull?

Wanted: tapatalk signature

We pull a Massey Ferguson super 90 when we can. Every once in a while we break out our 3010 Deere if it isn't busy farming.

I pull the 7710 in my sig, also have a 4630 ford that gets pulled now and then. I just usually go to the ones around central mo.

We are putting together an Allis 210 right now for Farm stock pulls.

Got our Allis 185 with a He351 and 7080 allis injectors with a dm4629 pump on it. Did 140 Hp on th older 185 pump.
But im working on a D17 allis with a 426 allis engine in it.

lol

Pulled my 1206 just for fun a couple years ago, no time to do that anymore.
Them 210s run good around here but can quite keep up with a real hot 466.

Like Todd said we pull my Super 90 when we have the time... Hopefully here soon it will get a nice shot of paint and clean up the leaks. Gotta love the slow kind of pulling when you can not afford the hot stuff!

Like Todd said we pull my Super 90 when we have the time... Hopefully here soon it will get a nice shot of paint and clean up the leaks. Gotta love the slow kind of pulling when you can not afford the hot stuff!

I dont know, I started with antiques and now I cant stand to pull them:hehe:

I've pulled my JD 4010 couple times. It was a good time, just need some more tire/power!

1066 here, with some screw work, slight head work, and a 3LM here.

Uses stock hitch, and gets turned down to go back out into the field when done. And it was competitive with the TO4, so hoping to be more so now

Last edited:
Did you shorten the hitch up any? I cut one down as close as i could and welded a big clevis to it. Spaced it up 1" too. Pulls nicer.

I did not, I am really anal about making sure its about as stock as it can be. Kinda bragging rights I guess.

This year they are talking about enforcing STOCK hitches only. Previous years it was a free for all with the hitches

I think the hitch could be a safety think a modified hitch can keep the tractor from bucking and hopping in some instances. I did it to compensate for being out classed by 400 horse.

I've never had it hop on me, but then again I don't make 500hp.

What kind of sled do yall run? What kind of tractor you run?

I pulled my 1206(stock...) just for fun.
Ive pulled anything from big ntpa sleds to the old mechanical mule.

We pull a drop pan sled, and they throw the spikes down on us, there is one that hasn't been run a whole lot so it aint set up the best. That thing has bucked a lot of guys around!

Back