Any hotels left?

cmnspwr59

'Ol Pokey
I know it's late in the game to find hotels, but does anyone know of any hotels with availability? Or anyone have an extra room? Looked at a few on my phone and no luck.

Check the Royal Inn...Stayed there last year and booked the room a week before. I just reserved a second room yesterday and they said they still had room.

812-235-0200

Check super 8. They had rooms left last week when i called and reserved one more room.

Its crazy this year, I was scambling to reserve 4 rooms about a month ago

I would wanna stay in another town so I wouldnt have to worry about a bunch of drunk ass fukktards screwing with my truck.

Just reserved one for 3 nights at Americas Best Value Inn.

Yea, I think we are gonna stay outside of town. Lasy year we had a drunk dumba** standing on Arons tailpipe and breaking it. And the cops actually got on to us.

Check the Hilton, they had rooms but are a little pricey. Anyone know how much parking they have???

If I recall the Hilton parking was terrible. Be ok for just a truck, but a truck and trailer probably not.

If I recall the Hilton parking was terrible. Be ok for just a truck, but a truck and trailer probably not.

Great.....Anyone leave there trailers at the fairgrounds over night??? Just a thought if no parking available???

Back