any info on this truck? Dual compounds

inline6power

more hp than you
just saw this over on YB and i have never seen a dual compound setup. any info on the truck?

_MG_2466.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

Very sweet set-up in person. The guy is an artist and is a lot farther along now.

Not my truck, so I'm not talking about it, except to say the detail in the whole truck is amazing.

That truck looks amazing in person. The guy who owns it is pretty top notch as well couldn't meet a nicer guy.

He has a lot of time into that thing and it shows

It is going to sit until after the world finals. All he needs to do is the wiring and some little parts. He has hundreds of hours in research on the set up. I know it will be a nightmare trying to dial the waste gates right, but he also has a controller being built that may help.

Looks like a nice setup. Anybody want to post some more pics of it? I have no desire to join any more forums. I'm already on several DMAX forums that I don't participate in. Why the F do they make it so you have to be a member to look at attached images?

And what is with not starting a photobucket (or similar) account?

I'm done crying now.

Looks like a nice setup. Anybody want to post some more pics of it? I have no desire to join any more forums. I'm already on several DMAX forums that I don't participate in. Why the F do they make it so you have to be a member to look at attached images?

And what is with not starting a photobucket (or similar) account?

I'm done crying now.

If you look through the rest of the thread a mod posted them for him.

Top notch work!!

I have seen quite a few pics of it as well. It's a sweet looking setup. 'ol boy building it is pretty cool too. That Brad guy he runs around with though, I don't know about him!

I saw that truck in person and can say this about it. Pictures do not do that truck any justice at all. IT IS FRICKEN AWESOME.

I have seen quite a few pics of it as well. It's a sweet looking setup. 'ol boy building it is pretty cool too. That Brad guy he runs around with though, I don't know about him!

Ya I heard he is a DBAG. LOL

Back