Any Interest?? Dyno Event June20/21 Salem, Ohio

PowerMax

Lube Man/Diesel Perf
Ok guys, I'm looking for anybody that would be interested in coming to Salem, Ohio on Saturday, June 21, and possibly Friday afternoon, June 20 for a dyno event with David Dunbar's dyno. This is the same weekend the Hot Rod Super Nats come to town. The local dragstrip is hosting the Super Nats and I believe trucks could run there. I will double check on that. I will also be confirming a sled pull that will be going on less than 10 miles away. Friday night would be the street stock class and Saturday night would be the pro-street class. To make this event happen I would need to get 35-40 trucks up on the dyno. Cost would be $75 for three pulls. Please let me know if you be interested in such of an event and let me know if you would put your truck on the rollers. I'll keep you posted.
thanks,
Matt

This could be pretty cool. Drags at quaker, cruise in salem, pull at bunker, and dyno on dunbars dyno. It's too close to pass up!

even though i am on the west side of you lol, thats the same weekend as the J & H diesel drags and dyno event up in Redding,Ca. lots of people are going to that as its a great show. not sure if you want it on the same day as pro trucks do come to that as well.

This could be pretty cool. Drags at quaker, cruise in salem, pull at bunker, and dyno on dunbars dyno. It's too close to pass up!

Actually, I think Bunker is the weekend before. I believe Mile Branch Grange pull is this same weekend. Will confirm that today.

Back