Any interest in a multi speed completely aftermarket transfercase...

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
Any interest in a two or three speed transfercase that is 100% aftermarket and 100% American made?

These are a completely new design and they are being built to take tremendous abuse.

Think of it as a superior version of an Atlas II or a Stak Monster Box. Multiple selectable gear ratios and can be adapted to most transmissions.

I'm sure there's interest, but not many checking accounts could handle that. I'm thinking cost upwards of a 3.0 charger or two?

That would be the ticket for my truck since I am stuck with 3.73 gears running 2 different axles in a drag/pull truck. I would just have to factor need/cost to see if it would be worth it for competition.

Aftermarket kills it for sledpullers other than 3.0 & up and they have it made with the quick change gears.

Who's the target buyer for these? If racers, then they better be lightweight? If offroaders, then they'll be super expensive b/c the pool of offroaders needing stronger parts than already available has to be pretty small, no?

Last edited:
I'm guessing target buyer is pullers. It's in the pulling section LOL

But who else would really have a need for this? Unless it is super lightweight, drag racers will continue to use OEM, or 2wd.

if its made out of a factory case like a 271 atlas why would it not be legal for pullers? its still the case from a 1 ton or less driveline

if its made out of a factory case like a 271 atlas why would it not be legal for pullers? its still the case from a 1 ton or less driveline

He said 100% aftermarket, and if it's more bulletproof and 3spd, it's probably gonna be noticeably bigger.

There is no use for this product in the pulling world. If your a one ton or less it doesn't fit the rules. If its open driveline any profab/scs type combination has unlimited gear combinations on a quick change.

If thecost is competitive or cheaper to what is available now. I dont see why it wont sell. Especially if it works well.

I do know if it's cheap enough, a lot of people would pick them up for the off road market. It'd be nice to run 1 tcase instead of 2 or 3 for the real low range stuff. Especially if you could gear it super low.

They are already being tested in some buggies and other stuff. He was just asking about sled pullers so I thought I'd ask on here...

Could you set one up that would allow a front wheel burn out then a rear wheel burn out and then I could put it in 4x4 for the launch?

Are you talking about the Hero case?

Yes sir...

Ballpark price around a ATLAS?

3499 for the two speed I believe...

Could you set one up that would allow a front wheel burn out then a rear wheel burn out and then I could put it in 4x4 for the launch?

An Atlas could do that...

You will do that once or twice before it divides my zero and destroys itself with the diesel...

The HERO case can take the abuse.

Back