Any one built a water meth system

moneymaker44

any one made a home made water meth system.
and could it be done with just a toggle to turn off and on or should a hobbs switch be a must to have.

I made one using a plow pump and a nozzle from Max Simpson. Had it hooked to a hobbs switch, with a toggle to arm it in the cab. Worked good.

I built my own way back in early 03' before I found Matt Snow, it is just not worth it in the long run, back then I shot a gallon of water a minute to make the same power and EGT reduction as the snow system did with half the water.

I use a on/off switch and turn the pump on with a hobbs switch.

Jim

Some piston type pump like a little duplex pump that ran at 100 psi and Tee Jet nozzles.......it's rookie no doubt but that is all I had.

Jim

ok i was asking i did find a link that showed how to build it and where to get the parts. but now i don't need

I made one using a plow pump and a nozzle from Max Simpson. Had it hooked to a hobbs switch, with a toggle to arm it in the cab. Worked good.

Same thing here. My setup runs into a billet dist. box then out to three nozzles and a presure gauge. I was trying to keep it as clean looking as possible.

Back