Any one need some muscle?

Big Block 88

Midwest Monsters
Hey guys, here we go we have 2 duece and halfs that need to find a new home. They are fully restored both feature the 180hp Herculees straight 6 multi fuel Keroseen, Gas, Diesel burning motors. Both run awsome 10 new tires Mil spec, 2 1/2 ton rockwells 6.73 gears, PTO front and rear, 5 speed Eaton 2 speed transfer case Rockwell, 10 total foward gears 2 reverse. We are kinda stuck with them, do to the fact the Govt. lost the title to these trucks they are the only 2 we can't get title for (yet) we are still workin on them right now. But they would be great for the farm or for the Quary oo any other type of hard laybor job. One is as pictured and the other is a box unit which can be taken off or left on it. The box truck was a mobil work shop insulated and heated. Just needs the heater hooked back up which we may be able to do. I am posting these for my old man I am in Iraq but will answer any questions you may have on them. I can also give you the number oif our sales guy if you would like.

We are askin $4380 OBO for each like stated earlier these trucks will get it done and go where even tractor are scared to tread. Thanks for lookin.

Attachments

• user647_pic1508_1212075988.jpg
    user647_pic1508_1212075988.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 262
We are now shipping to ther lower 48 states for a low fee give me where you live and I will throw you a quote. It will be shipped by a buddies truck so he will have a good price for you.

I am in what was the Greenzone as of 2 days ago but now we are just USMI-C I am a DOD contractor and we will leave it at that, I get around quite a bit though. I can't say I have ever been your way though are you up North or Down South?

I would take the one pictured in a heartbeat but I don't have $4300. :bang

Joe

I will let you know if I get a title before they sell if we get the titles before sale we will bump the price up to the normal cost. The reason they are 4380 is because of the no title issue.

We need these monsters gone if there is anything we can do to help you out let me know I will relay all offers to my old man.

Please explain why all military big truck are named Duece ?

a duece is 2000 pounds which means it can carry 1 ton payload duece and a half is 2.5 tons its the most common setup

Duece and a half means it can carry a ton and a half over any terrain, the truck over the road payload is 5000k which is way on the low side, anyone who has seen or drivein these trucks knows there capability, go look at your trucks leaf pack and then imageine one that is 3-4 times that size and that is what these fellas have under them.

Man if it was a 12 valve I would really think about it I need a 12 valve for my 88 chevy 1 ton, but we have to many projects goin right now, I need to just get rid of some finished things first.

Back