Any one use the ats turbo on a 1999 powerstroke?

SCUTTER

:ford::ford:Hi i'm Josh. I have a 1999 power stroke and am looking to upgrade and i'm curious if anyone has used the powerstroke ats turbo kit and if they could let me know how it works. Also i am mostly into sled pulling does anyone know what turbo would be a good 2.6 turbo for a powerstroke. In the works 230cc injectors, adrenaline hpop, fuel line upgrades, and more. Doing every thing at once I will be towing the truck most of the time but still would like it driveable.

Most popular turbo options for those sized injectors are the Garrett GTP38R or the H2E. The 38R is a much cheaper option and is a direct bolt-in for 99.5 trucks, but not for early 99's. Is yours an early 99 or a 99.5 MY?

The H2E is a kit similar to the ATS kit, but priced several hundred dollars less.

Both options are very streetable with those injectors, and make excellent tow rigs too when tuned properly.

As for the ATS kit, there aren't many folks that use it, so I don't have any real info to share.

thanks guys where is the best place to find information on the h2e like the turbo size and such?

Is the aurora a t4 mount? If so I'd use it. That way you could upgrade later if wanted.

Back