anybody out there got the new suncoast unit??

98puller

I read the article in the Diesel power about the new suncoast omega. Any of you racers heard anything about its durability or how well it performs?? Or better yet is anyone running one?

I have one as you can see, and i have about 10 good passes on it and have had the pan off a couple times and all is good so fare. The ramcharger is about 4700 lbs with me in it and i have left on the trans brake every pass so fare and have done all the shifts lock to lock .Its a lot of $ but if you brake a couple of stand size shafts and take out pumps and t-qs the price sarts to look a lot more appealing. I know its not that much info but thats all we have to report on as of now.

I have the omega set up and its the only way my trans stays together lol I leave the line at 50+ psi of boost every launch and there's no signs of twist anywhere!!!

I have the omega set up and its the only way my trans stays together lol I leave the line at 50+ psi of boost every launch and there's no signs of twist anywhere!!!

Holy chat. Guessing that truck of yours isn't the lightest thing on the track either lmao

I have one as you can see, and i have about 10 good passes on it and have had the pan off a couple times and all is good so fare. The ramcharger is about 4700 lbs with me in it and i have left on the trans brake every pass so fare and have done all the shifts lock to lock .Its a lot of $ but if you brake a couple of stand size shafts and take out pumps and t-qs the price sarts to look a lot more appealing. I know its not that much info but thats all we have to report on as of now.

I saw that article congrats. I would love to sport that bad boy. I have to say thought the RH has held up well minus the output shaft that will be billet in a few weeks anyway. Trans brake would be great allthough it is fun to occasionally tree a gasser on the foot brake when he is sporting a transbrake.

Yea it seems like it's probaly the best bet if you want your trans to stay together. Thanks for the input from guys actually using it! If it's holding 50 psi launches I'd say it's tuff.

Back