Anyone driving from northeast?

senck243

My truckload is coming from just south of Albany, NY. Just wondering if anyone from the general northeast is going and if so when they are leaving?

yea we leave tuesday night. plan on spending some of wednesday in nashville

Im leaving Thursday around 10am or noon from Irwin near pittsburgh. Probably going through columbas and picking up a few people there :D

Gonna be leaving CT wensday night and goin to PA by pittsburgh to stay the night and then leavin in the a.m if anyone wants to meet up for the drive down

Hope everyone has a safe trip. We will be headed out Tuesday night. Where is everyone staying?

Gonna be leaving CT wensday night and goin to PA by pittsburgh to stay the night and then leavin in the a.m if anyone wants to meet up for the drive down

cityredneck,

Looking for a ride. Live in Danbury Ct. Flexable schedule. Contact me if you feel we can work something out.

KeyWrench

hey towmaster.. well be headin outa blairsville pa right down the road thursday mornin also if ya wanna get another truck in the convoy

Somebody give KeyWrench a lift - don't want him to wear his opposable thumb out hitch-hiking!

Normaly would be rolling out of North Jersey Wed am, but will be working in MD next week and leaving Wed am from southern MD.

Got taken out by a semi yesterday on my way to work. trucks real bad but if i find a way to get down there with all the insurance **** goin on ill give keywrench a lift..talked to him the other night

Sorry to hear that - Fred said it sounded like a nasty hit... hope they take care of it.

You'll have a blast at TSX!

Somebody give KeyWrench a lift - don't want him to wear his opposable thumb out hitch-hiking!

XLR8R's words could prove prophetic. First and formost, lets all hope cityredneck is physicaly OK and he can sort out any issues concering the crash.

I don't know how I'm getting to TSX: but I plan to be there, perferably, with cityredneck in tow. The pressure is on so any help is most appreciated.

Back