anyone know of a shop in DFW area?

hpprose

In the Dark
I'm so tired of fighting with everything. Does anyone know of a shop in the DFW area (200 mile radius is fine) that can build driveshaft loops and shields?

I'm working on a story and I'm having a hell of a fabricating, shooting, and installing everything. To top it all off, the shields that I bought, won't fit over my flange. I"m done screwing around with this.

I have a pull to go to on Thursday and I need to get this done. Any ideas?

Chad. There is a place off 75 in Plano, not too far from Plano Parkway I believe that might can do it. Its called Jeep I think..I was there this last Wednesday and stopped in tighten my dumb tracbar. I have there business card if you need a number.

Tody? LOL

Chad this is his info on his card. Maybe they can get you in the right direction. There sign said JEEP so maybe they customize things for Jeeps.

Marlow Automotive
1713 N Central Expwy Plano TX 75075
M-F 7:30-5:30
1-972-633-1299
Jeff Houze

And if I would have know you were in Dallas,I would have asked to use some tools to fix my tracbar myself. LOL

There you go..We need places incase chit breaks down..I know that info would be helpful myself.

And if I would have know you were in Dallas,I would have asked to use some tools to fix my tracbar myself. LOL

I'm actually not in Dallas, I'm in Granbury which is 30 min south of Weatherford.

I thought Snow was just a performance shop. I didn't think he fabbed anything. That's good to know.

John at Texas Diesel Power is more than happy to install the loops and shields, just not fabbing them. I need to find someone who is capable of fabricating.

John is actually kind enough to weld up my differential housing to my axle tubes and install my Farmboy Fabrication Ladder bars on Tuesday.

you going to De Leon, Chad?

I have been trying to make it to TTTPA's last couple pulls and this or that has stopped us.

I'm a few things short of making tech and if I can get the shields and loops done, I should be able to get everything else done.

I'm having some programming/spooling issues aswell, but I have lots of stuff coming that should fix my issues. So, that should be fixed by Thursday.

Do you know if they pull all three days or just on Saturday?

Terry Culvert in weatherford by the loves, he's fabbed quite a few pulling trucks and welding is is specialty. I know how to get to his shop but i dont know the phone number,

Thanks Dan,

Do you know the name of the shop or is it Terry Culvert?

Back