Anyone know the specs of the BD Bottom turbo

CL2000

Does anyone know the specs of the the bottom turbo from the BD super B twin turbo kit. I know its an S300 with a t4. Wheel sizes and exhaust housing size.

Thanks,
Chad

I've got what I believe is an HT4C at the house. I bought it thinking it was an HT3B. Looks just like one, just bigger in all areas!

Im not really sure what it is.....I havent really looked at it.I know its a garret

it's got a huge turbine housing on it compared to a bullet... hose compressor outlet, I think a 5" full marmon exhaust flange, etc.

66-73.88 undivided 66-73.91 divided

Sounds about right. I am running one as a single this year in street diesel class and I like it alot. Hits 60lbs of boost on occasion but usually hovers around 56-57lbs.

Heres a video from last Sundays pull... I am the 3rd truck i believe. (red and silver) keep in mind I cant spool it on the line because of the Adrenaline tune I am running. (shuts the truck off around 3900-4krpm's))

http://www.youtube.com/user/mopower08

it's got a huge turbine housing on it compared to a bullet... hose compressor outlet, I think a 5" full marmon exhaust flange, etc.

My primary in my BD's has a 4" exhaust outlet. Is that the only diference in the two?

Its some weird thing that has some 3b parts...I know the intake side is around an 87. How did the bd work for you?

I ran it all last season, took a while to get a converter to work. My low compression ratio and it's larger housing made it hard to spool.

Back