Anyone used a Walbro 400lph E85 Pump?

gman99

I was researching fuel system options and stumbled across the flow information of the Walbro 400 E85 and it really looked good. I don't mind installing the pump in-tank so that is a non issue. I also like the fact that in-tank pumps are quieter for the most part as well. This pump also has a very good flow rate vs pressure which I imagine would make it a good candidate for ppump installations like mine that will see higher pressures than most other diesel applications.

So the question is, has anyone ran this bugger and if so how did it do? Here is a link to an article comparing several pumps for those interested. BTW did I mention it is very reasonably price compared to most of our other options?

http://radiumauto.com/media/techarticle-page.php?Radium-s-Ultimate-Fuel-Pump-Test-87

I've used a Walbro 392 on a VE with a Mallory 4307M regulator. The Powerstroke guys use these quite often.

I actually used that exact pump on my Procharged Camaro which is why I was interested in the new 400lph one. I was actually contemplating running dual intank 392's before I saw this pump. However the 120gph at 40psi the new pump flows seems like plenty for my needs.

Any links to the powerstroke guys running the new pumps?

Back