Anyone using the TOYO M/T's? What do you think?

I run their 38/14.50R16

Love the tires. Quiet for a mud terrain, very smooth, require very little weight to balance (mine were 0.75-2.75oz per tire). Don't wander on the road....and I have about 18,000 miles on them and they barely show any wear.

I'm currently running 37x14x20 toyo mt....I LOVE THEM

:ylsuper:

Are they still hard to find or is Toyo finally keeping up with demand?

18,000 miles is awesome out of a m/t. i definately can't say that about my swamper irok's. i have around 10,000 on them and they almost look toasted.

Heck ya 18K is good, especially if they barely show any wear. If they go 40-50K, wow.

My cheap good-year knock offs have only lasted about 25K and they are toasted bad.

What pressures do you guys run them at?
I'm think of a 295 or 305 16" for my stock wheels.

and how stable do they feel towing, do they have a fairly rigid sidewall?

i run 325/65/r18 toyo open country a/t. love them. awesome ride quaslity. no noise. good on off road. i dont mud much due to i sink way to fast. lol.

Mine are rated around 4000lbs per tire. Haven't towed...but they should handle the task well.
I run 42psi front and 32 psi rear (unloaded).

Our Fabricator runs 38/15.50R20 Toyo M/Ts and had over 57,000 miles on his when he finally replaced them.

I tow my 24ft enclosed halmark trailer up north usually going about 75mph....and thats with 37" tall tires:rockwoot:

i have 38 in pj's with 40000 on them and they are still pretty good. pulled a buddy out of the mud the other night no problem.

SdPj

I love my toyos. I have the 37's. 20k on them and still alot left to go!

Back