Anyone want to haul something to south central mo for me?

fox

I need someone to haul a 7,000 lb. tractor to south central mo from central il sometime soon.
I can do it if I had a trailer with enough capacity but I don't. This is a one time trip so I hate to buy a trailer for one use.

Let me know if you can help.

I need someone to haul a 7,000 lb. tractor to south central mo from central il sometime soon.
I can do it if I had a trailer with enough capacity but I don't. This is a one time trip so I hate to buy a trailer for one use.

Let me know if you can help.

Where at in central illinois? I'm in peoria.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

From New Berlin Il, just west of Springfield Il, to Ava mo. Ava is east of Springfield, Mo.

It is right at 320 miles.

If you get in a real bind let me know, I'm about 15-20 min from Springfield, is this a pro-bono kinda thing or what

Sent from phone

Ok, I think a deal has been worked already though. No, not probono. I always pay up! The move can wait a few weeks.
Thanks I will keep in touch.

Just a quick thank you to Randal07 for the help. You did a great job, thanks!

Now we need to get your truck running in top shape.

No problem, always nice to make a friend and as said before, if you need any more help feel free to call. I'll let you know as soon as I get everything together so I can pull the trans.

Ya I guess I should have noticed that, the guy that bumped it mysteriously has only 10 posts.

Ohhh my bad, just like my post in the pj trailer thread about my trailerman gooseneck experience.

Back