Apocalypse1812

UsMcTaNkErWiFe

Hi! This is his wife! I have had an account for FOREVER but never used it. I spoke with him last night via Facebook Chat and as I type this they have now left their base and should be at their new destination by now and will not be back on a base for 7+ months. He will have no internet, no phone, no showers, no clean laundry, no PX(store) and no food other than MRE's.

If you would like to send him or any of the guys with him stuff, let me know
and I can send a list of the requests that his guys have sent me.

I will keep y'all updated as to his status with information that I obtain from his Command.

The list that I have gotten so far is:

Socks - Crew/Mid calf length - white preferably because they tend to be cooler than black ones

Cigarettes - Any Brand, No menthol

Chewing Tobacco/Dip - Any Brand, any kind

Jerky

Sunflower seeds

Premixed Koolaid tubs (the ones with the sugar already mixed in, they will add this into their water in their camelbacks)

Deodorant/Antiprespirant - Any kind

If you would like to send any of this stuff, please PM me and I will send you his address, the best way to ship a package and a sample of how to properly fill out a customs form.

Thanks!!

The list that I have gotten so far is:

Socks - Crew/Mid calf length - white preferably because they tend to be cooler than black ones

Cigarettes - Any Brand, No menthol

Chewing Tobacco/Dip - Any Brand, any kind

Jerky

Sunflower seeds

Premixed Koolaid tubs (the ones with the sugar already mixed in, they will add this into their water in their camelbacks)

Deodorant/Antiprespirant - Any kind

If you would like to send any of this stuff, please PM me and I will send you his address, the best way to ship a package and a sample of how to properly fill out a customs form.

Thanks!!

card games and magazines are a plus to some also that are in that kind of situation. also make sure you watch what candy or food you do send as it is hot in this area and mail sometimes sets in a container for a while that is not climate controlled lol i found out the hard way when i had some chocolate sent over to me.

Back