Armorall

aggar

The other night I cleaned up the truck to go to a buddies wedding. I used armorall on the plastic on the outside of the truck(door moldings are fading). I put it on the plastic on the front bumper, backside of my mirrors and the door moldings. I washed it last night and noticed that he bugs came off the bumper very easily. So I thought I'd share that with you folks.

Ryan

id never use armorall...there are much better products out there these days.
If you want the bug to release easy, spray em with simple green before you pressure wash it.

I've always used armorall on my plastic moldings. CHenry is their a product out there that will last long than armorall??

i don't do alot of detailing to my plastic outside the truck but Black Magic is what I use lately and it works great. There tire foam will do all your plastic molding nicely i think and it lasts well Don't know about it lasting longer but it last well.

I have done this on my work vehicle (after washing): Put Back to Black on all the black trim (I allow some time between these) and then put Turtle Wax Ice on top of it.

CHenry I will try the Black Magic after I use what is left in my Back to Black (almost empty).

I know armor all has a habit of drying the plastic out and causing it to fade.

Back