Ashland City Street Legal Truck Pull, Aug 28

JD4440

Stuck @ 508
I still have info coming in but what I do know is they're using springfields rules, same sled, and same payouts as springfield. I'll be working/teching. I plan on meeting with members of the fair board maybe end of this week to iron out the details.
This pull is on a friday at cheatham (spelling?) co. fairgrounds during their fair. Link to rob co's rules/ same for here : Robertson County Fair

More info as it becomes available. Chris

Spoke with Corey today. Barry I was told You and Underwood will be able to pull. He said same rules as ours so if I'd let a truck pull in springfield you can pull there.

Same times too he said. Tech should begin at 5 or 5:30. I'll be there from mid afternoon to make sure the scale is set up, ect.

Got my pass today. Not sure if Joe is coming or not. I sent him a PM but no response ??

hope you guys have a good pull, and get some vid's I'll have vids of Scheid. Thanks Barry

Well i did'nt make Ashland city, last 2 weeks have been extra busy at work. Jordan, i hope you and Blair can make Springfield Tn, Sept. 3rd and Dickson Tn. Sept. 10th. They are both really good pulls.

Damn, Can't make it. Headed to Schieds today. I was at the fairgrounds last night for the demo derby.

Well i did'nt make Ashland city, last 2 weeks have been extra busy at work. Jordan, i hope you and Blair can make Springfield Tn, Sept. 3rd and Dickson Tn. Sept. 10th. They are both really good pulls.

Well, I really hate to hear that. I was gonna see if my loops were done :hehe:
We're still on though . Rain held off there.

sorry guys, i couldnt make this one. something came up. but i will definitely be at the springfield pull

Back