DSCN1630.jpg

here is a look at the pistons ,, these and their pins are 100 grams lighter

GHTDI2.jpg

GHTDI3.jpg

here are the rods

DSCN1275.jpg

that will be one quick car!

running a hood stack??? LOL

nice stuff ! i dont know why everyone bashes you on TDI club.

:hehe:

I actually encourage YOU to deal with them, as your posts have been in a class by themselves, and -- dare I say it -- have kept me VERY amused since the day you landed here and anounced that you had the fastest TDI on the planet. Whether they treat you right or not, I'm going to be hanging on YOUR every word, and living your transmission exploits vicariously to the fullest extent I can -- without having an out-of-body experience -- from a couple of states of the union away.

Looks like they got your number already over there!!:kick::hehe:LOL:hehe:LOL

they are just jellous .
The TDI world has have needed a good head stud for years , in 6 months I made it happen with my conections at ARP.

Ive sold 203 sets of TDI studs in the last week, hurt me

The TDI needed good pistons , but you guessed it , they just talked about them. I now have pistons.

I'm doing , they just set around and talk about doing .

I'm going racing , they get on the internet, and talk about it .

I challlange and of them to show up, and not hide behind their key boards

You are god we all know...
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

:hehe:

I dont even know why you still make threads Greg, you must thrive off of everyone laughing at you.

Greg, you show up to the texas mile with your tdi, your in texas.... BFD.

There have been LOTS of people before you who have done lots for the tdi performance community, and not ONE of them has ever offended people like you do. People dont like the boasting and bravado. Those studs you sold, you sold to people who dont know you or havent experienced your juvenile posturing. If they did, they would have waited to order them direct from ARP like I did, or another vendor rather than order a product that passed thru your hands.

Very true...

Greg, you show up to the texas mile with your tdi, your in texas.... BFD.

There have been LOTS of people before you who have done lots for the tdi performance community, and not ONE of them has ever offended people like you do. People dont like the boasting and bravado. Those studs you sold, you sold to people who dont know you or havent experienced your juvenile posturing. If they did, they would have waited to order them direct from ARP like I did, or another vendor rather than order a product that passed thru your hands.

they are just jellous .
The TDI world has have needed a good head stud for years , in 6 months I made it happen with my conections at ARP.

Ive sold 203 sets of TDI studs in the last week, hurt me

The TDI needed good pistons , but you guessed it , they just talked about them. I now have pistons.

I'm doing , they just set around and talk about doing .

I'm going racing , they get on the internet, and talk about it .

I challlange and of them to show up, and not hide behind their key boards

I've been putting ARP head studs in the TDI engine for around 8 years now. :what: Yes I said YEARS! LOL

Beetle?

beetlejuice.jpg

On a serious note, is that two different coatings on the piston?

I've been putting ARP head studs in the TDI engine for around 8 years now. :what: Yes I said YEARS! LOL

no you haven't you might have put Ford Cosworth studs in them, but before I worked to make the new studs , they did not exist.

But I have sold all but 3 sets, of everyone one made. And that number is now well over 200 sets

The pistons are anodized, and then coated with a ceramic, and Teflon coatings. We have Cummins pistons as well as Dmax pistons in the works now.

People like olpoopy and dickboy are just wantabee’ s that thrive off of doing the only thing they can badger . They have never done anything worthwhile; develop any part, done anything, so it makes them feel inferior.

These type of people don’t really bother me, I have a stack of opportunity’s for individuals all the way up to OEM manufactures asking for my time , I am on radio programs often and at the race track promoting . What have you done old pile of poop?

What is your name, while don’t you come out from behind that name , and put you name to your embarrassing attacks , I bet you want , because you just an internet coward

So everyone just hit ignore on ollpoopys name , and he will go away

Man I love waking up and coming to work to read Gregs threads, they really start the day off great:hehe::hehe::hehe:

no you haven't you might have put Ford Cosworth studs in them, but before I worked to make the new studs , they did not exist.

But I have sold all but 3 sets, of everyone one made. And that number is now well over 200 sets

The pistons are anodized, and then coated with a ceramic, and Teflon coatings. We have Cummins pistons as well as Dmax pistons in the works now.

People like olpoopy and dickboy are just wantabee’ s that thrive off of doing the only thing they can badger . They have never done anything worthwhile; develop any part, done anything, so it makes them feel inferior.

These type of people don’t really bother me, I have a stack of opportunity’s for individuals all the way up to OEM manufactures asking for my time , I am on radio programs often and at the race track promoting . What have you done old pile of poop?

What is your name, while don’t you come out from behind that name , and put you name to your embarrassing attacks , I bet you want , because you just an internet coward

I think his name is Lee Reiff...quite a few people on here know his name, must be your complete lack of grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills that keep you from knowing people's names...but don't worry about it Greg, I'll bet ole Lee never calls you anyway.

Chris Mayer <---Guess what, that's my name;)

I think his name is Lee Reiff...quite a few people on here know his name, must be your complete lack of grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills that keep you from knowing people's names...but don't worry about it Greg, I'll bet ole Lee never calls you anyway.

Chris Mayer <---Guess what, that's my name;)

I didn't mean him, I ment oldpoopie

Damn didn't even know there were over 203 people into hardcore TDI performance parts?

Yes Greg, I use the ford/cosworth stud kit on the TDIs and they work quite well. So is the new kit ford/cosworth/tdi??? LOL

If I recall correctly Dockboy's truck has gone faster then you could get your ex-cummins ride going inside a 1/4mile.

Yes Greg, I use the ford/cosworth stud kit on the TDIs and they work quite well. So is the new kit ford/cosworth/tdi??? LOL

no the cosworth studs #251 4701 number are CM , and are back cut , designed for a gas application and torque to 88 ft lbs they are just a little better then the use one time toss away head studs . they will not hold when you’re making any power.

I sent a block and head to ARP , and we worked on the correct length studs . In the mean time I found a stud that was .200 longer, and the engineers at ARP blessed it, we used it on Project X, and it healed the lifting head problem , you had to use two washers, but it was no problem and was a interim until we got the new length studs made.

We sold over 50 of those kits and had zero complaints; it fixed the issue without pulling the head.

The new kit was ready, and we started shipping the new kit # 204 4701 before anyone else knew about its nice when you have your picture of the ARP box, and in a few ad’s. We have sold over 200 of these new kits, and they are dramatically better on clamping load, and material. The new kit is ARP 2000 material, and torques to 125 ft lbs.

if you torque the cosworth kit to anything over 95 you have yielded the stud, ruining it forever . .

The TDI world has need a complete set of studs for years, I went to work and pushed ARP to make the product , the other kits are close behind.
Oldpooper is jealous of that; I’m not one of the groups of Nazis over there , and they openly allow any one of the right side of the fence to do anything they want , while jumping on my , not allowing me to show a piston, or a ARP studs kit .

I don’t sell parts , to TDI people , I am a racer over there , but it’s a one sided deal, and if you not in the click , then your on the outs ,
I’ve done more for the TDI engine in the last 8 months then most could imagine. Studs , pistons , rods , cylinder heads , and now I have a 5.0 V10 , wow , oldpooper , wouldn’t you like to know where that came from free , and its brand new .

I am under a mandate to achieve public relation Opportunity for the VW clean diesel motorsports application, and outside of TDI specific events , I challenge oldpooper to come outrun me at drag week, in fact, I challenge any one in the TDI world , in a TDI to come and outrun me , at any venue I go to , Hot Rod Drag week, Bonneville , and the Texas Mile .

Oldpooper where is the rocketcrap guy , and all his minions, come , want to put a little bet up .
$1000 , to the winners charity , to anyone that can come to Hot Rod Drag week 2010 and beat me

Back