ATS full billet trans. 0miles

jktcummins

24v GOD!!!! HAHAHA
Is anyone looking for a full billet trans billet input, intermediate, and two piece output? Trans has 0 miles on fresh rebuild and new billet intermediate. Every thing in the trans is ATS including the 5star converter. It would have to go with the tcase because of the two piece output. The tcase might have 10,000miles on it since it was gone throught.
The trans fits a 2002dodge with the 241DHD tcase.

If anyone is interested give me a call. And let's talk.

830459722/

Well if u go try to buy a new one ur looking atwhat like $6000 at least. I'm considering taking my truck back to stock and selling it and going a different route. And the only way I can make it work is if I get the trans sold first. So since it's out of the truck I figured I wouldgive it a try.

Just give me a call if ur serious

What's up with that Justin? No more purple power that u spoke so highly of at scheids?

Thinking about building the CR if I could get this teams sold first.

Make me an offer. All I need back for a core is a working tcase.

Nice offer. But as bad as i hate to I'll have to pass on that one. Don't forget this trans has 0 miles on the rebuild. It hasn't even made it back in the truck.

I might be having trans problems. maybe I can buy it in a month or so if you sitll got it, but free bump anyways.

Better hurry guys I'm fixing to put it back in the truck tomorrow and then it's off the market.

Back