ATS Selectshift Valve Body, Stand Alone, NEED HELP, WHO HAS ONE?!?!?!

rcfreak24

i got my ats selectshift valve body back and got the transmission in the truck and can not find anywhere the tcu installer or the base calibration files anywhere online! I need them like right now..

does anyone have this valve body and ats stand alone controller (pcs) ?? if so please call or text me at 5027152455 or PM me or email me at kkukoly@msn.com if you would be willing to send me the program and base file or just a file that I can work with!

Thanks!!

Search: PCS tune sharing 48re

There is some knowledgeable folks in that thread.

Last edited:
DANG, that thread helped me too! been fighting the flare on my dads truck and the shift time delay just might fix it... going for a test drive now....

although for our friend here, i spent an hour on the phone trying to get the software on his computer but no luck.

If I can download and install the TCU program an intelligent cave man could.

If I can download and install the TCU program an intelligent cave man could.

Thats the thing, were both intelligent but ATS on the other hand thought it would be funny to take down the program. We got it figured out though, i sent him the ATS program file I had and he downloaded another program straight from PCS and he got it to work.

we should open that other thread though, tons of useful info and i want to try some other tunes on my dads 12-rail to see if tuning is the issue behind our lockup issues.

Thank you both for the help. Ill go out later and see If all is good. Only moved the truck about 2" last night. Hopefully the rain holds off today

They fixed it after a few calls from the OP on Monday. thanks for trying to be smart.

it was down for a little over a week, its a brand new website and not everything transferred over. The OP brought it to our attention.

Show me what other companies post their baseline tune, tcu installer, wiring instructions on the website other than ats.

I can't seem to find it on bd, suncoast, revmax, patc, goernd, or garmons.

it was down for a little over a week, its a brand new website and not everything transferred over. The OP brought it to our attention.

Show me what other companies post their baseline tune, tcu installer, wiring instructions on the website other than ats.

I can't seem to find it on bd, suncoast, revmax, patc, goernd, or garmons.

You mean the vague as crap install instructions? Or the tune that over revs the engine and has line pressure WAY too high and shifts that kick you in the back of the head? Yeah real good on ya guys. You sure didn't put much effort into those two things...

Point is, problem with the site was fixed on Monday, here you are on Wednesday being a smart ace. Not very helpful to the op.

He called us Monday and he was taken care of, I was simply showing you that it was up on the site again, not trying to be a smart ass. You accused ATS of thinking it was funny to take down, when that was never the case. Sorry for your inconvenience.

That is why its a baseline tune, the beauty of our standalone is that if you don't like the line pressure, you can change it. Dont like the shift points? Change it. Don't like the stiff lock up? change it. There is nobody in the country who has a tune that every individual will like.

If you have any experience in tuning trans, you will know that no two tunes are the exact same. Plus, ATS offers 2 free ours of tech support to help set up a tune, troubleshoot, install the harness, or whatever they need.

Thanks,

Justin

He called us Monday and he was taken care of, I was simply showing you that it was up on the site again, not trying to be a smart ass. You accused ATS of thinking it was funny to take down, when that was never the case. Sorry for your inconvenience.

That is why its a baseline tune, the beauty of our standalone is that if you don't like the line pressure, you can change it. Dont like the shift points? Change it. Don't like the stiff lock up? change it. There is nobody in the country who has a tune that every individual will like.

If you have any experience in tuning trans, you will know that no two tunes are the exact same. Plus, ATS offers 2 free ours of tech support to help set up a tune, troubleshoot, install the harness, or whatever they need.

Thanks,

Justin

You missed the sarcasm in that post referring to ATS thinking it was funny to take it down, and with the tuning it could be quite a bit better out of the box. Shorten the shifts, and take the line pressure down a bit.

I've been tuning the 05 in my signature or the last few months, I have experience, I know tunes are different, but I have enough real world sense to know that the baseline could be better.

I have enough real world sense to know that the baseline could be better.

It could be a better baseline for what? A stock 12V, common rail with a 66mm turbo and 90hp injectors or a 6.7 with a 62/95 compound set and 150% over nozzles? See the point?

The point of the baseline isn't to be an out of the box, one size fits all program, someone may like it how it is, others wont. It's designed to provide a stable starting point, so the end user can drive the truck and customize it based on his or her needs

Thanks,
Justin

mine with the box stock tune wasnt bad, i just needed higher shift points and added a little more line pressure

Back