ATS Stage III 4r100

Goose

Alabama Pimpin'
Posting for Hotrodtractor

I have a truck in the shop right now that has an ATS Stage III transmission in it and the trucks owner would like to sell this transmission and get a stock core transmission in return.

Here is what I know:

It's an ATS Stage 3. The trans has 30k on it or so. Had some solenoids in the VB go out that got replaced, only real trouble I've had with it. It has their 5 disk converter and a billet input. Supposed to be tuned for 750 HP.

This transmission is still installed in the truck - but can be removed almost any time.

$3K OBO - let me know what you have in mind and I'll play middle man between yourself and the owner. I'm doing this for a friend that is currently out of the country for a length of time - so responses might not be immediate. If need be I can pallet the transmission and have it on a loading dock to be picked up by your freight carrier of choice in 43219.

Jason

Still have Ats warranty. Does the teams have a vin number??

It would be best to pm hotrodtractor or call him. I do know the trans is in the truck although not being driven as its in storage but im sure you could ride in it before removal

It would be best to pm hotrodtractor or call him. I do know the trans is in the truck although not being driven as its in storage but im sure you could ride in it before removal

If someone was seriously interested - I could arrange a ride in the truck before the trans is removed - but the only thing keeping the trans from being removed right now is another truck on the lift getting some major suspension work done. When that comes off the lift this truck is going on to get stripped down.

Back