Attention.......Cummins Racer????????

1/2TONCUMMINS

diesel addict
Starting this thread is exactly what i didn't want to do. But after having my last five pm's ignored over the past week and absolutely no response it is my only option at this point. About 2 months ago i paid (cummins racer) in full $700.00 for a complete 24v head shipped to me. All i have recieved is the rockers and bridges in a box. He did let me know about a week after the purchase that his wife had some medical problems and that the head was boxed up and ready to be dropped off at SAIA, he just needed a little time and then he would go ahead and ship the head, which i had no problem with. About a week later he pm's me and said he wasn't able to drop the head off to SAIA and that i shouldn't worry because he would personally drive from houston to orlando if he had too. I pm'ed him about a week later and ask him how things are going and he replied stating that the head will be shipped out on Monday. Week after week i got nothing but empty promises (which really wasn't a surprise to me) during this process i have been patient since he mentioned his wife. The last pm about a week ago he let me know that SAIA now wanted $650.00 to ship the head and he would keep me updated on this situation. After that i pm'ed him, letting him know we should talk about a refund, Since that pm to him he has dropped all comunication with me. At this point i am just trying to reach out to see if anyone knows him, knows if he really has a 24v head, and knows his address so i can come pick up my merchandise. Sorry for the long post and thanks for any information about Cummins Racer. BTW Cummins Racer, if you read this call me or pm me your address and i will come personally get the cylinder head. Thanks, Jimmy

Seems like most of his posts on here were in the for sale section. I assume you must know his full name. According to his profile Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together, he's a Cummins Diesel Tech, call Cummins in Houston or the nearby ones, ask for him, maybe he's just full of bull and lives in his parents basement, but its worth a shot to try and get ahold of him.

Cummins Racer,

I am in Houston for the next couple of days. If you are reading this, I can pick up the head and take care of getting it to Jimmy. Just give me your address.

Tobin

Too bad we don't have the "who has read this thread" thing anymore.

So far i found out his possible real name is Jon Williamson out of Houston and the phone number that i have had is 713-855-3880. He has shipped something from 14450 FM 2100 RD Crosby TX 77532-6570 in the past (which is a ups store, i believe) Thanks to everyone for help in trying to get Jon Williamson's i.e (Cummins Racer) address. Thanks, Jimmy

Cummins Racer,

I am in Houston for the next couple of days. If you are reading this, I can pick up the head and take care of getting it to Jimmy. Just give me your address.

Tobin

Is your first or last name Tobin??? I rarely see the name so I was very surprised to see it here on CompD!!!

Seems like most of his posts on here were in the for sale section. I assume you must know his full name. According to his profile Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together, he's a Cummins Diesel Tech, call Cummins in Houston or the nearby ones, ask for him, maybe he's just full of bull and lives in his parents basement, but its worth a shot to try and get ahold of him.

Good idea, it Worked. I got his full address by calling cummins and giving them his phone number. Thanks, Jimmy

I noticed Cummins Racer logged on today, i guess he didn't want to answer any pm's. Must be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel. I got screwed on a clutch from a compD member. Everything was great until I told him the clutch wasnt what he said. Then all communication stopped. Got some real stand up guys let me tell ya.

I hope you get your money or your product one way or another!

Back