Attention NADM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRat

A drag race is 1320'.

It comes from the original Quarter Horse racing, dating to the early 1600's in Jamestown. With cars, it was 1320' and started in Santa Ana, California in 1950.

That is all.

:shake:

:kick:

:tree:

:rules:

:umno:

:badidea:

:pop:

PS - You did a good job. This is a legit ***** though.

A drag race is 1320'.

It comes from the original Quarter Horse racing, dating to the early 1600's in Jamestown. With cars, it was 1320' and started in Santa Ana, California in 1950.

That is all.

:shake:

:kick:

:tree:

:rules:

:umno:

:badidea:

:pop:

You my friend are a constant complainer.

You my friend are a constant complainer.

Can you please tell me BEFORE I get into lanes that I'm racing eighth?

It's just common courtesy. ;)

Every class but street raced the whole track.

wow , so why keep racing ? everywhere you go they screw you and you only .

I'm not racing. I'm retired. I'm too old.

All I was doing was driving to the snack booth to get some chili-fries, and I guess I took a wrong turn.

They told me the Snack Booth was a 1/8th mile away, but I guess I over shot it.

You owe me chili-fries *****. :mad:

PS - The first word in your title is superfilious.
That's so boorish of you Pat, he may have said it in a rather crass way, but what he said seems to be the truth. It seems you have beef with every racing association, just more with some. Maybe you should try to look for solutions than going out and complaining. Send an email to NADM or the like. Perhaps you should post up saying that it was unexpected that you were racing in the 1/8 mile, but say it politely. You used a rather poor approach about it. Maybe next time, post, say you had a great time and talk about all the great comradarie you found at the event. Then to close it out, make your suggestion in a positive manner.

I know a few more competitiors who were surprised they were running the 1/8th....no schedule of events..etc. Seemed a little haphazard. I don't know if there was even a driver's meeting, which I think would be good for events like this.....

Moderators, please delete this thread.

Apparently there is something about 1/8th mile racing that is so important that questioning it is blasphemy, and forbidden from any form of public discussion.

Seriously, I did not know, I SWEAR TO GOD. They told me to run 1/8th, so I did. We did NOT run the truck 1/4, HONEST!!!

Now I find out there is apparently something more, and questioning it is grounds for severe punishment.

So I bow out.

If I knew it was so important, HONESTLY I would have never mentioned it.

Delete this thread, please. We all raced 1/4mi, I'll swear to it.

I give up.

I asked all the staff to delete this thread, and they won't.

I apologize, and everything I posted was 100% wrong.

I'm not sure what really happened, someone can post what happened.

I'm not saying what NADM was right, I say you have a legitimate gripe, it just needs to be handled more appropriately.

I didn't know we were racing 1/8 untill I got my time slip and it only showed 1/8 mile on it.

I didn't know we were racing 1/8 untill I got my time slip and it only showed 1/8 mile on it.

I was told all the racers said it should be eighth.

Were you the guy I ran in #2 qualifying round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back