Attention:sledpull/dyno run. Warsaw IN.

justacummins

Certified Ford Diesel Tec
Dougs Diesel Performance will be hosting the Warsaw test and tune once again this year. We will be having a dyno at the Test & Tune this year. Dave Dunbar is bringing his dyno up from Georgia! Anyone that wants to have Dave dyno their truck this year will need to e-mail me at dougsdieselperformance@yahoo.com and get a pre-registration form, the pre-entries will be limited to the first 25. After that it will be a first come first serve bassis as time allows for Dave to dyno. All pre-registrations will have their time filled out for the time on the dyno. Everyone will be notified of their time on the dyno prior to the event. Anyone showing up late for their dyno time will forfeit their slot and be moved to the end of the line, so be there on time! The cost for the dyno will be $80 for three pulls on the dyno and a print out sheet of horse power and torque. There will be prizes for the top three horse powers across the dyno during the day. So don't wiat for your spot on the dyno, get a form and have it taken care of as soon as possible!! Any questions shoot me a pm and i'll try and get em all answered. Thanks, Jared.

It was a BLAST last year!!!

It was a day after a big NTPA pull over in IL I think and some of the big hitters showed up to pull. I think there were 2 jet engine tractors and 1 4 engine tractor. Those were awesome to watch! Plus the First ever pull from the new owner of Reserected Ram!!!!

how much to dyno and how many runs? ill agree with jeff. it was a good time last year. maybe ill still be in indiana for this one.

The cost for the dyno will be $80 for three pulls on the dyno and a print out sheet of horse power and torque.

READ WHOLE POST

At Danville? Kinda sucks they're on the same day. Oh well I'd rather pull.

No only one place seems to want to host it now, Danville is to busy now..Its not set in stone but I found a place in Delphi with a load dyno and thats there only open date

What place in Delphi???? I can go check it out.....Kinda curious cuz I live 10 min. away from there and never heard of it?!?!?!?!

Why wouldnt Danville Host us? Kinda weird since we have had the biggest Dyno day in the Nation for a long time!

I will be there for sure hopfuly breaking the 500 mark with the old vp before it gets yanked

Last edited:
Back