Attention World Finals Competitors- please read

NHRDA

ATTENTION: All competitors must present your receipt at front gate for access to event. If you do not have it they will ask you to pay admission to World Finals.

All competitors will be asked to have their picture taken at the NHRDA booth for Diesel TV before getting your tech card. So make sure to have your favorite Shirt or Hat on.

Location - Texas Motorplex
Gate 10 address – 7500 US Highway 287, Ennis TX 75119

Friday – October 12th, 2012
Noon till 8:00pm Gates open for competitor move in and Diesel TV Driver Interviews

Noon till 5:00pm Competitor tech open at back of staging lanes

Saturday – October 13th, 2012 (Times may vary)

8:00am Gates open
8:30am - Competitor tech opens - Back of staging lanes
9:30am - Driver meeting at NHRDA Trailer
10:00am - 1st round qualifying
11:15am - 2nd round qualifying
12:30pm - National Anthems and Opening Ceremonies
12:45pm - 1st round of eliminations
1:45pm - T-shirt Throw
1:50pm - 2nd round of eliminations
2:30pm - T-shirt throw
2:45pm - 3nd round NHRDA eliminations
3:45pm - Show n Shine - Top 2 trucks in front of crowd for final judging
4:00pm- 4th round NHRDA eliminations
4:30pm - T-shirt throw, Guitar raffle & 50/50 raffle drawings
4:45pm - Finals all classes
5:00pm - Burnout Contest
5:30pm - Trophy presentations at the Starting Line

Saturday night - NHRDA Annual Awards Banquet

Location - The Texas Motorplex (The Champions Hall located behind Tower)

7:00pm till 10pm (Must have Advance purchased tickets to enter banquet)

Sunday - Rain Date for World Finals

Sunday - USOMRA Mud Bog Racing (NHRDA wristbands get you in for free)

WorldFinalsEventMap.jpg

Yeah, you thought the line was bad in april, there is no way racers can get in and ready to roll by 10...
Put spectators in grass on other side like they do at every other major event...

Good Idea as many competitors are traveling great distances and may not arrive in time to beat the rush. I'd hate to see any competitors not able to get in the gates in time because of an unforscene problem on the road.

The Motorplex took us for granted in april they only had one gate and 2 waiver signers

They are going to have 2 lanes at gate 10 and 2 lanes at gate 12 with 6 waiver signers they do this at events that have 3500 to 7500 spectators so we should be fine.

But just so you know we will have the gates open and ready to go at 7am but i would hope most of you are they on friday so you can get teched and hopefully do a driver interview on diesell tv

Me and don are going to try to get as many interviews as possible on friday as saturday is going to be crazy

We are going to covert one of the tower suites into a green screen set that way we can play cartoons in the background while you are talking LOL

Talked the wife into letting me drop the car and trailer off Friday when we can get there... So if you want to interview me you better let me know!

I'm afraid of the big bad camera so I'll be in hiding. Hopefully roll in around Friday early AM.

Back