ATTN: All Utah and Idaho Members

With all the diesel shops in Utah, what are the odds of getting a GTG and possible dyno day some where in the state? I, like most others would be interested in meeting more people from the site. So, how bout it...:rockwoot:

Depending on when and where I'd be down. I'm sure I can get a few of my buddies to come also.

Since there is absolutely no motorsports in the winter here, I just think it would be cool to get together sometime durring the winter. I think we could also talk about upcomming events and see about planning more. I myself think the gas trucks are cool, but get tired of waiting through them to get to the diesels, so more diesel only events would be really good in my opinion.

We are having a dyno event on Sunday in Meridian, ID. Idaho Turbo Diesels.

So are any of the shops around willing to host this GTG??? If so, let me know, I would be willing to help in planning or anything else that might need to be done. :rockwoot:

Everyone is invited to have a get together at our shop anytime Brandon. We don't have a dyno though so we would have to see about that.

Everyone is invited to have a get together at our shop anytime Brandon. We don't have a dyno though so we would have to see about that.

But Custom does. and isn't theirs mobile? Either way, Maybe we should start planning something for middle of January or something. I was thinking maybe we should try to talk Matt into talking Rich into doing one there, since they have a dyno...:evil

Back