Attn C/R (Common rail) Owners!!!

Time for some 11 second CR Dodges!! :D

Let's git-er-done!!!

Modified CP3's have proven to be "hit or miss". Dual CP3's are proven performers, worth over 100rwhp if you have tuning and air available.

In any case, no modified CP3 can ever come near the fuel output of 2 pumps.

The Industrial Injection CP3 and CP3.4 pumps are the only way to go. I made 862 hp on a tired 200,000 truck with one of Brady’s modified CP3 pumps, and small 3 flow injector, and did it with a very mild tuner, and small fuel box. The way of the future is common rail, and if you not using CR in the next year you going to be behind the power curve.

Even in the big p pump classes, the sun is sitting; the only reason is the infancy of the new stand alone computers that are being so closely guarded. You don’t need to over fuel the motor in the gross fashion that they do now, if you have variable timing curves, and other methods that work really well. You should hear one of these new motors climb the same torque converter that is used in my old accent p pump truck. Its instantaneous and crisp clean and mean

For the masses, and street trucks, the Industrial Injection modified CP3 pump is almost over kill, and the CP3.4 pump is like a 1000 cc p pump, way over kill , except for the extreme. I do like the neat installation of that duel pump , it should be over kill, but nothing wrong with over kill

Here is the recipe for a killer combination

Industrial Injection modified CP3 pump, , injectors , Silver Bullet turbo

ATS or HTT exhaust manifold ported by RayMac Racing engines

ZZ fabrication manifold, on a RayMac ported head no O-ring just good old square head, and ARP 2000 studs
A good cam that is designed to work with the silver bullet turbo

The new Nitrous Express progressive controlled system, with Dennis Perry calling the shots on placement, and one of many fuel pressure boxes, his is great , and well as others .
Gale Banks air intake, and after watching a host of air flow engineers, that would probably better serve out nation working on the next Joint strike fighter Jet. I’m dead sure on this chouse

This motor will make 850 plus hp any where with a good RayMac short block, a 1000 hp is a tune away , I just didn’t want to lean on it seeing the 217,000 miles on the short block

Ray is already building one for a new 06 truck with 47 miles on it .

McRat said:
Modified CP3's have proven to be "hit or miss". Dual CP3's are proven performers, worth over 100rwhp if you have tuning and air available.

In any case, no modified CP3 can ever come near the fuel output of 2 pumps.

I would have to agree, 2 CP3 pumps seem like the most cost effective and reliable way to go.

Last edited:
Ive heard that the big moded single cp3's make the truck run strange, wierd idle etc.. but the twin pumps are supposed to have great driving mannors, is this true?

Haven't driven the Dodge version yet, but the Dmax version is very streetable.

To correct some data from above, there is no such thing as "too much" CP3 pump. It's an "on demand" device that is controlled by the computer. If the computer does not tell it to fuel, it won't. If there are drivibility issues, it means the programming or electronics need help.

Smokem said:
There already are, fuel only.

I guess I should have worded that different. ;)

Let's get some MORE common rails running 11's!

Luken said:
What benefits do you get with this kit vs. a modified cp3?

The benefit of the dual fueler kit is oem drivability, idle quality and engine sound, more reliable then a "single" stock or modified pump, (with the dual fueler kit if one was to fail the other will take over) you are able to maintain higher fuel pressures at the injectors with very large fueling tunes or boxes (higher pressures= more efficiency) Plus it looks really cool and fill's the big hole under the hood of the dodges cr's..... Just remeber one thing pressure is everything with a High pressure CR System.....

Have to agree big time with Dan and McRat. I do the moded pumps too, and there is no substitute for the amout of fuel delivered and the way it is delivered. Super controllable but in very large quanties when needed (twice the fuel to reach the higher pressures needed). With 2 moded CP3s, just imagine.:shake:

Wonder who will be the first to clone it??? :poke:

Last edited:
COMP461 said:
Blah Blah Blah...Name Drop...Product Placement...Blah...Blah...Blah...

Do you ever have a post that doesn't sound like an infomercial?

i got a good feeling this year we will see a few common rail cummins getting in the mid 10s, my buddy is at 11.4 now and will be adding the dual cp3, he is in desperate need of more fuel and this should solve the problem, it might be more of a battle to get the power to the ground if anything

Back