Aug. 11 Queen Annes county fair sled pull

Registration is from 10:30 to 12:30 - $25 entry fee and the pull starts at 1. TNT Performance will have their dyno set up and their going to start spinning the rollers at 11:00.

damn that really screws me now...im suppsed to be at the MDTDC dyno/track day from 9-4, which i already paid $55 for...

but i dont race and I like pulling better!

ahhh what to do what to do

getblown5.9 said:
damn that really screws me now...im suppsed to be at the MDTDC dyno/track day from 9-4, which i already paid $55 for...

but i dont race and I like pulling better!

ahhh what to do what to do

I know that really sucks i wish they were on different dates. We tried to get the fair to have it on another date but they suck

dzlfarmboy said:
I know that really sucks i wish they were on different dates. We tried to get the fair to have it on another date but they suck

which one you going to man, i wanna see your truck on the strip more than the pulling track...but i guess its hard to run at the track now without a cage :ft:

i will be there and mike if you need any help, ill be more and glad to help you

getblown5.9 said:
which one you going to man, i wanna see your truck on the strip more than the pulling track...but i guess its hard to run at the track now without a cage :ft:

Na i would like to go to cecil but were committed to be there at the pull with the dyno, and i might pull if the track is worthy, i'll run again soon, just have to jump around tracks if they boot me

If we get enough turn-out, yes!!

So tell everyone up in North QA to come out Eric.

I'll be there... Gotta Dyno to see how much MORE POWER TNT Performance got out of the Dirty Dozen this time. She's been tweaked just a little more. Were hoping to break 300 hp with 0 dollars in parts. Guess we'll see Saturday

elhuntr06 said:
What sled is going to be there?

Rebel sled same as Cecils, gonna try to get them to work that track up, it's hard as a brick

Yeah it really needs worked up they would nt let us work it up for our pull back in april.

im going to the track instead since the fords own the shore anyway LOL

Back