August Blackout NHRDA Div 1 Event

DennisM

CompD Sponsor
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post up some exciting news for those who were thinking of coming up to our event but are still sitting on the fence.

We are putting up over $13,000 in cash to the winners of events at the August Blackout. And the pot is getting even bigger.

Sled Pull Shootout payouts: 1st-$2000 2nd-$1000 3rd-$500 to EACH CLASS. We are working on rules and what the classes will be, so stay tuned for updates on our website www.augustblackout.com

Drag Racing - TBA and sure to be as sweet as the Sled Pull payouts :D

Burnout Contest payouts: 1st-$1000 2nd-$500 3rd-$250

Show n Shine payouts: 1st-$750 2nd-$375 3rd-$150
Fan Favorite: $200

I hope this makes the long jaunt enjoyable for across the US & Canada. :) Take care guys and I hope we will see you all up here August 16-17. Like I said all the info on the event is on our website www.augustblackout.com

Randy has a flight for me to use since I couldn't go to the SEMA show in Vegas- THIS may very well be the show I intend to use it on.....:evil :evil :evil

I hear this an AWESOME show!:rockwoot:

You will have an awesome time if you come up here, trust me. Besides the kick ass diesel event the after party is fun. We like to party. Especially if there's Gibson's. Although Mike did more partying than all of us:) I believe he rolled out of the Club at 4am on Saturday night last year :hehe:

Some more information....

We are reserving spots for ALL competitors/racers/sponsors in the Pit areas and I would like to get a list together of all the racers who are planning on coming to our event. Please email me the following info to dennis_at_nadp_dot_ca

Name:
Race Class competing in:
Equipment/Trailer space required:
Are you bringing a Camper/5th Wheel/RV trailer?:

I will then assign you a stall number and send you information on where it is, when you can gain access to the track and the rules/regs of the facility. Thanks everyone. Be sure to check our website www.augustblackout.com for the latest news and info on the event. We post up the sponsors, invited guests and everything else.

If you are planning on attending but are not competing, info on camping, ticket costs, etc are also on the website.

The NHRDA is very excited about this event. NADP has done a great job making this one of the premier events in North America.

The joining of NADP and NHRDA on this event will definetly make this a must on your list of things to due in 2008

:tree: :cheer: :group:

I don’t know if I am up for another border crossing..... last time was a little painful ..... LOL Took me an hour to go 50 feet.

Can't wait to come up for such a big race!! Looking forward to meeting you all.

:cheer::cheer:

I'm planning to attend this race. I tested out the border crossing hassles for the Mission rainout (worried about being a single dad bringing a daughter across, but there was no problem since I had certified copies of paperwork showing custody).

Hopefully fuel prices aren't any higher by then!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I am working with the Border and I will have a letter you guys can print off and show to the Border when you arrive. It should be done in a month.

Hey Dennis, I will be there, Kevin from GP.

I will have a car hauler, 5th wheel, 1 tow vehicle and 1 5th wheel tow vehicle,, and of course the dodge. Is this good or should I email you too?

Kevin

I am working with the Border and I will have a letter you guys can print off and show to the Border when you arrive. It should be done in a month.

A letter for what? Getting into Canada has always been the easy part... It's the American side that doesn't like to let us back in...:bang

Let us know when you get the letter done, I'll print it off and bring it with me.:thankyou2:

It's confirmed, Dr. Performance will be at our event this year. Now, will Banks show up? :) Also there are rumours of an "All motor" challenge being made to Mike Drever. Should be a fantastic event.

I also got confirmation that Chad Riley with his altered that won the ts event will be at august blackout. :cheer::cheer:

Also Brad from GJ Diesel will be there with the Dirty Max:cheer::cheer:

This is shaping up to be the biggest event of 2008.

See you there:Cheer:

Yeah Rob, you'd better show up! All the cool kids will be there!

Besides, how else are you gonna spend your Bakersfield winnings?

I may have to start doing veggie oil to afford the fuel, but I still plan to go! My contingency checks from NADP for prior NHRDA wins will go a ways towards the fuel fund ;) Unfortunately the next points race is in Billings, MT, so I need a fuel fund for that one too!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I wish your/NHRDA sled pulling rules allowed for modified trucks :(

Any posibilty they will next year?

BBD

:bang Damn I was wantin to see the BIGBADDOGE Ahhh well maybe You will come anyway :D James c/o Stax Motorsports:Cheer:

Back