Aurora 5000....

95taylor331

Gear Jammer
I have been thinking about running a single ATS 5k with a t3 foot, not sure how hard it would be to spool with whats in my sig though, Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!

I don't think it would work that great. Knew a guy running a 5000 with 5x18s benched pump etc. you can try it sure but I think with the 5 speed it will be laggy. If you don't tow you might be ok.

I have been thinking about running a single ATS 5k with a t3 foot, not sure how hard it would be to spool with whats in my sig though, Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!

I ran one a while back with sdx 5x.014, sdx comp dvs on a stockish 160 pump. I thought it was ok... Stay into to long and it got hot pretty fast. I think it was just not enough fuel for it...

I hardly ever tow with this truck, I have an 01 24v thats stock and gets used as the DD/tow truck, so this truck doesnt really matter, eventually the 12v will be a competition truck and rarely see the street

Give her hell then LOL

I'm guilty of my own saying though. I'm currently installing a 75-80mm single with a manual.

Gonna be better with a manual than an auto truck though...

Do you already have this turbo or can you get an awesome deal on one or something? If not I would spend the money on a better turbo with a billet wheel for the same price... Or less.

The A5K lights pretty quick for its size, I could hit 30psi by 2200rpm....stock was 30psi by 1600rpm, so if you can spin an extra 1K, It's not too bad.

Back