Auto swap ratchet shifter mounting(pictures please)

StainlessRRA

Advocatus diaboli
It appears that I'm acquiring a full billet 47RE with a reverse pattern manual vb and TCI ratchet shifter to replace my NV5600. Chris Synder has shown me some pictures of the swap and has given me and idea of the parts I need but I'm still figuring out just how to mount the shifter. What have you guys done? Do you have any pictures by chance?

Thanks guys! When I get to opportunity to work on this I will be very time limited.

How do you have a reverse pattern? I was told by Darren Morrison that it isn't really possible to do that correctly with this valve body

I pulled the center console and had a B&M mega truck shifter. It basically lifted the shifter a little higher. Very well positioned.

I have a trans cooler setup that I would part with.

I talked with Darren about reverse pattern and I can't remember if he said he could do it or not. I talked with Lavon and he said it can be done and he has seen them and basically he knows how to do them, but not much demand for reverse pattern so he hasn't pursued it. Basically he said its a custom build manual valve that opens up first instead of third and vice versa. I called suncoast and they wouldn't say much other than they can sell you the whole VB for $1k. They must have made their own manual valve. If someone could chuck up on a lathe and cut one out, I'm sure they could sell them easily. Tons of guys on CompD who should be able to do this. Who's up for it?

Pictures of mine are on last page: http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154417

I will not buy from suncoast I only deal with Darren his stuff is proven and he actually has real drag trucks...

Thanks for acknowledging it was my truck ya douchenozze;

Hey

Hey

Hey

Hey everyone, I saw some pictures of Jasons truck!

Sorry, did that make it better? I used extra big letters for all that attention the first post lacked.

I have a trans cooler setup that I would part with.

This is good to know! We're going to start pulling things apart in the next week or two so I won't know much until then.

Hey

Hey

Hey

Hey everyone, I saw some pictures of Jasons truck!

Sorry, did that make it better? I used extra big letters for all that attention the first post lacked.

This is good to know! We're going to start pulling things apart in the next week or two so I won't know much until then.

It'll do.

Ernie at suncoast can build a reverse manual vb. I had him build me a constant pressure reverse pattern exactly how I wantes it set up and its amazing. Just be sure to talk to Ernie. Noone else will know what's goin on. They cost 200-300 more than a forward though but its worth it

I will not buy from suncoast I only deal with Darren his stuff is proven and he actually has real drag trucks...

There is one hell of a truck peeking around here who has suncoast parts, and it can surely take one hell of a beating. I thought the same way before seeing it first hand.

I have a ratchet shifter and a goerend manual vb and it works great, I can email pics if someone would like.

Back