Awesome F150 Pulling

Those gasser motors sure have a torque and hp disadvantage when it comes to sled pulling in a mostly stock class. Some of those trucks could have greatly benefited from bump stops set to 1" of rear travel!!!

Those gasser motors sure have a torque and hp disadvantage when it comes to sled pulling in a mostly stock class. Some of those trucks could have greatly benefited from bump stops set to 1" of rear travel!!!
Those 6.72 gears he had helped out though, think if he had stock axles in that thing.

And the first ford had some terrible axle hop

Also, 6 air horns :bang:hehe:

That green ext. cab lwb ford on tractor tires was bad ass! I was surprised it didn't blow up a drivetrain component though!

That green ext. cab lwb ford on tractor tires was bad ass! I was surprised it didn't blow up a drivetrain component though!
yea I was impressed by that green one too...the 6.72 gears in those rockwells helped a lot.

watching those guys pull was like watching a retard trying to hump a door knob :bang:bang

wow, no wonder the trucks look the way they do, all that money and no sense! LOL

DING! DING! DING! First time I was there there were some even more "interesting trucks"

Back