Back in the day...

Delinquent

I'm Wrong...
Like the title states, back in the day...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeSK0Y0VUD4"]2003 Truck Pull[/ame]

Last edited:
That sled looked like it got heavy fast... or trucks in 03 were a little low on power. Im gunna go with both.

I liked how the guy taping was giving driving advice to Curt Haisley LOL kinda ironic

A few of those trucks had about 800 less horsepower than they do today...

haha van the man in his dually and curt with the single cab, pretty cool how it all started to where it has led up to

wow this was the summer I was helping my uncle on his farm in green field and saw my first sled pull during the county fair and fell in love with diesels.

Holy crap, That brings back old memories! The maroon regular cab that pulled before Eric Stacey is a good friend of mine. I remember that night.....

Really goes to show just how young this sport that we all enjoy so much is. Think this was just 8-9 yrs ago. Now a days none of these trucks would of have even gotten out of the parking lot.

And I remember when Erik's truck looked like that, that is one of the reasons I bought a black truck.

That video brings back alot of good memories. Good times back in 02' to 03'

Where was that at. Id guess Ohio but kind of hard to tell. I just moved to Lima and bought my 95 standard cab Dodge in june of that year. I remember when those trucks where like that. Loganstanforth is right less douchebaggery going on then

Less money involved at the time = less stupidity and immaturity. Sad but true about todays society IMO.

those were the days of bragging rights and fun were the reasons for doing it.. luckily its still like that out here on the west coast..

Where was that at. Id guess Ohio but kind of hard to tell. I just moved to Lima and bought my 95 standard cab Dodge in june of that year. I remember when those trucks where like that. Loganstanforth is right less douchebaggery going on then

Connorsville Indiana. Waited around all night to watch those trucks pull, and that was a big diesel class then!

Back