Backspacing question

Looking at these in a 20x10:

12491grizzly.jpg

Well, I hope the dont rub the spring cuz I bought em. Brand new direct from Centerline. 20x10 FORGED, chrome with 3 yr chrome warranty. $199 ea. :rockwoot:

You'd prefer a 4.5" backspace.

Depending on what tires you run....you may or may not rub. Nothing major if you do rub though.

shouldnt have a fitment issue...maybe just tires rubbing the springs (by looking at your avatar)

Actually Jesse, not running that tire anymore. kinda went down in height. lol. I will be running a 12.50-13 wide tire now.

Here is the current ride height. Cab steps have since been 86'd:

Attachments

• DSC01439.JPG
    DSC01439.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 14
Not a thing. I bought em used for a good price. Just never really was that crazy about the design.

damn...wished they would fit on my truck...I love those wheels.

Ok got the wheels. They were packaged in PRO COMP FORGED WHEEL boxes (see pic below). I talked to the guy @ Centerline and he gave me the scoop.

4 Wheel parts ordered too many and apparently arent paying the bill. Centerline picked em all back up and are selling them basically at 4 Wheel Parts cost to cover their bill. The funny thing is....they double shipped em. I was billed for 4, but got 8. If anybody is looking for a set of these, PM me and I will give you contact info for the guy at Centerline. He will basically reroute the second set I have here to you.

let me tell you, these are FINE AS HELL. Picture attached does not do justice. Nice lip on it to boot.

1112071009_1_.JPG

1112071016_1_.JPG

Back