Prairie du Sac, WI. 53578

Dear BSTP Members,

The annual winter/spring meeting will be held on Saturday, March 16 at:

Nora’s Tavern
1843 Hwy 12 & 18
Deerfield, WI 53531
608-764-5746
http://www.explorewisconsin.com/NorasTavern/

The general membership meeting will begin promptly at 1:00pm in their banquet room. A meeting agenda is being prepared, therefore, if anyone has any topic of discussion, please e-mail your suggestion to badgerstatetractorpullers@gmail.com
Immediately following the membership meeting, there will be a board of directors meeting. Extra staff is being arranged and food will be available to order off the menu following the Membership Meeting.

You will also find on the web site:
  • 2013 Program and Calendar Sponsorship
  • 2013 Badger State Sponsorship
  • 2013 Puller Profile
  • 2013 Membership Form
  • 2013 Benefit Raffle Sponsorship
  • 2013 Benefit Pull Sponsorship

Please return completed sponsorship forms along with a payment by April 1, 2013 to BSTP at 829 21st Street, Prairie du Sac, WI, 53578.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on March 16!

Sincerely,

Badger State Tractor Pullers

if they brought a 2.6 class to the table it would probably be worth it..... and run them seperately, unlike btpa's bull**** intertwined class hooks.

if they brought a 2.6 class to the table it would probably be worth it..... and run them seperately, unlike btpa's bull**** intertwined class hooks.

It will be some time before they will bring a 2.6 class in. They need more 3.0 trucks before they do so. Plus badger state runs NOTHING like btpa and thats kinda why btpa is going down the drain in my book

now jeff u and i both know that more 3.0 trucks are not gonna just happen.. i have a feeling with these artificial fuel costs inflating everything else there are going to be even less 3.0 trucks this year.

now jeff u and i both know that more 3.0 trucks are not gonna just happen.. i have a feeling with these artificial fuel costs inflating everything else there are going to be even less 3.0 trucks this year.

Im dont see alot more trucks but they want more then 3 trucks to show up if they get 6-8 trucks a pull would be nice. Plus there 3 clubs with 2.6 now why make a 4th plus most dont want to pay 400 bucks to join

I don't see 3 more 3.0 trucks happening, and with three other 2.6 classes you many just see one of them die here soon and it could be a good time for Badger State to jump on the 2.6 band wagon.

I don't see 3 more 3.0 trucks happening, and with three other 2.6 classes you many just see one of them die here soon and it could be a good time for Badger State to jump on the 2.6 band wagon.

The only thing that is going to die with us is the 3.0 class. Next year will be 2.6, PPL rules only, no 3.0.

I could see that happening as well.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Is there a hotel near Deerfield that may be a messy drive home

The spring meeting is this Saturday. Bring your membership form. :)

Back