Balancing cheater slicks?

i am at a loss for words. how are you going to control fuel? or time the pumps perfect or any of that

To hell with the extra fuel lines what about timing slipping that can get real bad quick. I reccomend you get an air shut off installed asap in case of a runaway. Wow.

While I commend you for thinking outside the box...I have to ask...WHY? :confused:

You can make way more power than you can put to the track with a single P-pump:pop:

As far as the balance just go to Kal tire, or the like and get a bag of balance for each tire. Toss it in and you will be good.

That's killer. I've been thinking about that for years. Cool to see someone has finally done it.

The old fashion buble ballancer works good.
I think the idea on the pumps is cool. Are you trying to offset the timming on them? Or just going for more fuel. A little pre injection over lapped with tdc?

The old fashion buble ballancer works good.
I think the idea on the pumps is cool. Are you trying to offset the timming on them? Or just going for more fuel. A little pre injection over lapped with tdc?

Exactly.... pulse width, pump overlap and pre injection are all adjustable. All the adjustability of common rail with p-pump reliability (hopefully).

Thanks to all who helped with tire balancing issue.

Not yet......transmission is going in this week.....hoping to make it to the test and tune on Friday!

Back