Banning

I like strip clubs. Male strip clubs. When I walk into da club I make it rain on all the male dancers. I frequent the Champagne Room, and often spend my paycheck in one night, but leave alone and sad. For some reason I can never get Dark Chocolate or Adonis to go home with me. Someone please help!

I predict that I'm banned within a month.

The mods are pu$$ies because they haven't been screwing with my avatar lately. I'm feeling unloved!LOL

Did Dean really request that we suck his sack for thinking he's gay?

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Dean, I feel bad for ya sometimes bro.....but when you say sh1t like "suck sack"......I don't feel bad at all LOL

well as usual..a whole bunch of yappin and nthin happeneing....im goin to an injector or an a$$ thread..douchebags

well this thread as made out like a wet fart in church

As in... loud and embarrassing? LOL I guess the game starts Monday. My vision was not game oriented really. More like a whipping post. LOL
Every time you find a game people want to make rules. Rules suck. Ruins the game.

If Swole is on the list Monday. He has my vote.
Those ladies where not just a Little heavy David.:poke: Wrong on so many levels. Sorry.LOL

Damn so posting pictures of fat women trumps making gay statements?? Thats awesome :hehe:

Those ladies where not just a Little heavy David.:poke: Wrong on so many levels. Sorry.LOL

Damn so posting pictures of fat women trumps making gay statements?? Thats awesome :hehe:

LOL

Wow! Ya'll really dont like fat chicks!!

Thats ok.. I'll take my lumps for it..

I need to get it over with so I can get a start on my part out.. I'd sure hate to miss a sell from being banned...

I'm on duty Monday too.. That'll make for a boring day without CompD.

As in... loud and embarrassing? LOL I guess the game starts Monday. My vision was not game oriented really. More like a whipping post. LOL
Every time you find a game people want to make rules. Rules suck. Ruins the game.

Nah started by a old grumpy guy and every one wants to laugh but knows they shouldn't. While the loud mouths cough to keep it under control and the big black lady says "Sweet Jesus" *swole*and a baby cries *denna*.

Hey Swole old buddy, when you get back from vacation, pick this guy please.
Lostnwalmart

Don't forget guys.... With a small donation to the Moderators PayPal/ beer funds, anyone can be banned.

Back