Barker weight box?

6.7puller

Cummins nut
Does anyone run a weight box from Steve Barker? Anybody have pictures of one of his?(inside/outside)

Here's a pic of the outside.
229271_1832380295460_1011285_n.jpg

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance but is there something special about these weight boxes? Looks like its a quality built box for sure.

Forgive my ignorance but is there something special about these weight boxes? Looks like its a quality built box for sure.

They just have a very clean look and come with two weight compartments and an ice chest in the center with a sump.

Looks great! I wish I had the resources to build my own, seems like all the fab shops around me want an arm and a leg to make me one so I just went with Barkers.

Depending in the equipment they have to cut the plate it takes a goo amount of labor to build one. What did they quote you?

rawdog that avitar has to be the smallest one I have ever seen

I dunno, looks kinda flimsy, maybe you should have used heavier plate LOL

It also acts as a battering ram if something gets in my way. No more slinging weights for me. I wanted it strong, heavy and one piece

Here is my new weight box. I usually build my own stuff but this worked out to just buy it. Heritage machine and welding in Bloomington il built it for 600$. 1/4 plate steel. Fully welded icebox in the center. I just have to weld the mounting brackets and my water line fittings for the a2w. Batteries will be in it and the fuel cell will be mounted between it and the hood.

null-31.jpg

null-30.jpg

Lookup Barker Machine and Fab Batavia, OH
Steve does good work, his shop is only a couple miles down the road from us.

Back