BASH on the BAYOU Hotel thread and info

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..

OK...HOTEL HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

They changed the name..it is now called the RADISSON.

They are going to drop their rates from last year....it's only $89 a night now.

Normally everyone meets up Friday afternoon/night at the Hotel..and we do a little pre-game partying,...then off to the track in the morning.

After the track we meet back up at the Hotel for crawfish, live band, beer pong...and a few drinks...ok...more than a few...LOL

Because there wasn't any issues last year,..they said they'd be happy to have us back,..and said they'd keep everyone else in the front of the Hotel while we party in the back...and they'll keep everyone from parking back there too again this year.

To get the $89 rate...you have to call them and make
your reservation before Apr 1st!!!!!!!!!!

So get on it!!!!

When reserving rooms,...Tell them it is for the BASH ON THE BAYOU EVENT

1-225-236-4000
Baton Rouge, Louisiana Hotel - Redisson Hotel Baton Rouge Offers Real Value and Southern Hospitality.

Please use this thread to book your Hotel,..and to find "roomies" to cut your costs for the weekend.

Last edited:
im gonna be there again this year. last year was awesome. lets try and spread the word around

hot-chick-wow4bump.gif

OK GUYS!!!!!

I just spent 15 minutes on the phone with the General Manager,....

kissing his azz FOR YOU!!!!!
....just to extend the special Hotel price for this event...

New cut off date for the pricing is 10 April....book your damnnn rooms now,..

...He said he will not extend the date again!!!!

BTW- This is the Hotel where the after party is held!!!

Ah, the joys of having parents who live 7.2 miles from the track! Even though my house is only about 25 minutes away too lol.

Just for those that are curious, that hotel was just recently remodeled and looks pretty nice. It's also in a nice, safe part of town, and only about 15 minutes from the racetrack. It's also right off of I-10

yeah..I kissed some more butt yesterday to get them to keep the rate down,....don't know how much longer it will last though.

Back